Staff is kind and food is good

The staff members here are very caring and they treat me very well. The facility is actually getting ready to make changes with the menu, staff, and with schedule to make everything fit perfectly. They do serve 3 meals a day and the food they offer is pretty good. Everyone here has been more than helpful. The community itself is very clean and has a warm feeling to it. I would recommend this facility to other families.

[Removed] was incredible, from start to finish. As soon as she got my info from the site, I had a call and email. She even was emailing me back and 9pm! During our emails, I decided to cancel my Denver tours and Make the trek to Greeley. We are in love! What a perfect place for my dad! [Removed] is a rockstar. We didn’t plan on pulling the trigger the 1st day, but we did!

Very nice community

My sister and I knew when we came here for our tour that this community would be a good fit for our dad. His room is very nice spacious, the windows bring a lot of light into his room. He has started to go to the lobby and sit with the other residents, they have snacks and do a lot of different activities there. He even likes going to the dining room and said that the food is really good. There's also a big front porch they can go out and sit on. The staff here are very friendly and I know we made a good choice for my dad.

Spacious apartments!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for myself since I have recently made the move into this community. My apartment is the perfect for me and I could not have picked a better place to go. I knew immediately when I toured the facility that it was the right place for me. Overall it is a lovely living environment and I would recommend it to anyone.

It Has Been Fine For Me

My experience is fine since I moved into the community. I think the staff are okay here. The meals taste satisfactory to me. I enjoy some of the activities and there is enough options to pick from. They do a good job at keeping the room and the community clean. It was a fine choice and I have no problems living in the community.

Pleased so far!

My mother moved here recently and she is really enjoying it so far. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. We are very pleased with their in house physical therapy, we seen much improvement with her. She is participating in activities and games such as BINGO but she doesn't go to everything they offer because she goes to sleep early. We chose this community because it is close to where I live and they had excellent reviews on their food. I've already recommended this community to loved ones.

Great place to stay!

I'm staying here temporarily for rehab services and it has been good so far.They do offer activities but I haven't participated in them yet. I really appreciate my housekeeper, she does an excellent job. The entire staff is friendly. They recently got a new chef in the kitchen and the food is improving. They've made some really good meals.

Very Happy

A place for moms gave me several options to choose from and were very valuable in our search.
We toured Greeley place and the staff, food, cleanliness and activities were 1st rate.

I am happy living in this community. It is nice to see that the staff is taking good care of the grounds that are always clean, The staff is very nice and helpful as needed. They do offer a good variety of meals. There are a lot of great activities to participate with other residents. I would recommend this community to families wanting a great place for family.

Mom's Great Care

My mother is very happy here. She likes the care and the friendly staff members. The community is very clean and taken care of. She would like to see a little variety in the food. We would recommend this community for good care. They offer alot of nice activities for those who want to participate.

Really loved the community!

We really enjoyed the tour of Greeley Place. The community is very well kept and clean throughout. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and helpful. The community was very active and they offered some great activities for the residents to enjoy!

They offer many activities indoors and outdoors for the residents to enjoy!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They answer all of my questions and communicate very well. My husband enjoys the food they serve in the beautiful dining room. The cleaning staff does a great job with housekeeping and keeping up with the appliances. The overall community is well kept and is very clean.

A Decent Community

My experience in this community has been decent. I have had some issues with some bugs in my room, they are working on fixing that. I do think they could do a better job with the cleanliness of the community. I do like the staff, they are very nice. There are activities offered. The food isn't the best, they need more of a variety of choices. At this time I don't know if I would recommend it.

Joanne Holmes

I truly appreciate all the help with making the transition for my mom. Holly was so out-going and compassionate, it made it an easy choice to make regarding what facility we would be the best fit for my mom. Charley has also been tremendously helpful!

Thank you for caring for my parents!

About 3 1/2 years ago my parents moved into the Greeley Place in Greeley, CO. As most children of elderly parents, I was worried that they wouldn't be taken well care of and they wouldn't be happy. I know how hard it is to please elderly people because I am one. Recently my mother who is 88 years of age had back surgery and I stayed with my folks to help her get back on her feet. I got to see first hand how great this place is! The staff at the Greeley Place are first rate. They serve three healthy and good meals every day and provide lots of fun activities for the residents. I would especially like to thank Randy and Demoine. They are amazing people who provide a fun, caring, and stimulating environment for seniors. On Thursdays both Randy and Demoine go to the hospital to visit residents who are there. I saw them calling out Bingo, putting on ice cream socials, placing candy out for residents, and playing bean bag with residents. Every day there are fun and stimulating activities for residents. Randy and Demoine even went the extra mile and put on my Dad's 95th birthday party. My folks have the poster that they made for the occasion with fingerprints and birthday wishes - hanging in their living room. I can't say enough good things about these two managers. They have made this facility home for my parents and other residents and they take care of them all just like family. Thank you!

Kudos to Randy & Demoine!!

My parents live at Greeley Place and I have been fortunate to get to know Randy & Demoine. Not only are they wonderful people but they are amazing managers! They go way above and beyond for the residents. They are kind, helpful and willing to do whatever they feel needs to be done in order to make each and every resident and their families feel at home. They truly are a wonderful asset to Greeley Place. Kudos to Randy & Demoine. Thank you for all you do!!

very pleased

At Greeley Place there are a number of activities. Mom doesn't use them but I am glad they are there. Mom has been there 6 weeks and overall I am very pleased with the way she has adjusted. Everyone at this facility is just so friendly. From the waitstaff to the management everyone has just been spot on!

Greeley Place is Exceptional!

Randy and Demoine adnd Tom and Lois are the managers and they are wonderful folks, very friendly and obviously caring about the folks residing in Greeley Place. They are right there to support the residents, they are helpful and provide a positive atmosphere that seems to be contagious through the residents.

My 86 year old Mother has been there for a little over a week now and tells me that Greeley Place is living up to her expectations based on what I told her based on my visits prios to her moving in. She loves the atmosphere, has felt everyone is so friendly and helpful.

I like the fact there is plenty of activities for the residents, the food is exceptional and it is an atmosphere of home, rather than a clinic or care facility. I highly recommend Greeley place!

Everything is great here! It's a very...

Everything is great here! It's a very clean place and the staff are all wonderful! My loved one seems very happy with the activities! The housekeeping is great! Our only issue is that we were promised a walk-in tub, and it's been a while now and they still have not followed through. This is why they did not get a full 5/5 rating yet. Other than that, everything is great and we are very happy. Just waiting for that walk-in tub...

Independent Living at a Great Price

My mom is in a one bedroom suite. They really don't have any care services because it's an independent living place. All they do is provide your meals and then they have cords built into the walls and if you need help you can pull one of those cords and the staff will come in 24hrs a day. My mom hasn't had to use that yet. The meals are probably a 3.5 but there are lots of activities! The main thing about Greely Place, if your loved one is able to function on their own I don't think you can beat it because they off the minimal amount of care at a price that you just can't match. You've got the meals, cleaning your room and then if there is an emergency there is someone there. My mom really does like it.

Mom didn't want to look any further

I think everything is great, there's something going on all the time. We just liked that it was clean and kind of roomy and the room she had she really really liked. We just really liked the appearance of it and I had a friend whose mother was here and they just loved it. The first couple of weeks they said they would have somebody there to help her go to lunch and meals and I don't know whether she didn't realize that the people that were helping her were supposed to be or what. One thing that's pretty neat is one of the managers, whenever he sees her calls her by her name and she really likes it. They try to make it personal for her.

1bed 1bath $2,250

There seems to be a lot of agricultural based retirees here so felt like it would be a good fit for him. It is located right next to the Senior Center. The food has been very good, the way it is served, presented and the quality of it is just great. The 1bedroom, 1bathroom on second floor is right about $2,250 with a nice patio. They do have a library and a game room. The commons spaces seem to feel like you are sitting in the hallway. Overall it is a good community and we are comfortable having our loved one here.

Nestled in a garden oasis in the heart of historic Greeley, you’ll be delighted by our beautifully landscaped grounds and elegant facilities. Residents also appreciate the convenience of being near shopping, healthcare, restaurants and entertainment.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind