RidgeWood Health Campus - Lawrenceburg, IN

RidgeWood Health Campus - Lawrenceburg, IN has yet not published prices.

I was not impressed with the Ridge Wood health campus in Lawrenceburg. We were early, no one was at the desk, we walked around with no one asking if we needed help or what we were doing there! Several empolyees walked right past us and smiled. I told the lady on the phone this was just for day care service...yet she explained all the benifits of living there, even showing us a room. My aunt is very nervous about staying in an assisted living place. This only made her more anxious. The activity room was residents that were sleeping or really out of it. This was during a music activity. I was so disappointed.

Hello [Removed], The tour went well was really happy with RidgeWood Health Campus..... Really like their setup. Thank u so much for all your help. Also my e-mail is [removed] not [removed] that is a old email.... Sorry about that.....

Revolved around family

I find the staff caring, friendly and very attentive to my Dad. He has been on multiple outings and enjoys the activities that are in-house as well. The food is great and they even have a monthly brunch for family! They have a support group for family monthly as well. The facility is clean and spacious. My dad can walk around all he wants. They have a secure courtyard which we have used even the first Sunday in November. My decision to bring my Dad here has been a good one and I am very pleased.

Care for family

This is a nice community for the care for the family. The staff is caring and attentive. The menu is appealing. The community is clean and they have activities that are available for the residents. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.