Atria Highland Crossing - Covington, KY

Outstanding Community

This is a good community. the staff are nice and caring for my mom's needs. The community is clean and a good environment. The menu is great and a nice quality of healthy meals that are offered. We like that they try and get my mom active with the activities. We would recommend this community for other families for the care and the good value for a loved one.

Beautiful Community

The Atria Highland Crossing has a caring and friendly staff that is very welcoming to our family when we come to visit. The atmosphere is warm and inviting and very clean and well-kept. We had dined with my mom when she first moved in and we enjoyed the food. They have changed the chef since then so I'm hoping it is just as good or better. Although my mom is not one to participate in activities the staff does try to encourage the residents to engage in the activities. There is transportation available for the residents for outside excursions. They have patios and courtyards that are nicely landscaped. There is also a nice walkway for the residents to walk and stretch their legs. Mom is getting used to her room that we have decorated with her personal things. A big plus is that her sister also lives in this community. We would recommend this community to friends and family.

The staff and management are wonderful

Even though I am still moving in and I am so very glad that I am here. The staff and the management have made me feel so welcome and the other residents that I have met are so happy being here as well. The grounds are beautiful, the food is great and once I get moved in completely I plan on being part of the activities as well.

Good Community Overall

My parents are doing well here at this community. I know they are safe, and in a nice community. The issue I have had, is when they were on lock down for ten days, the food they brought to their room was horrible. Other than that issue, it is a nice place. The nurses are great, they are caring for my parents well. There are activities offered for the residents when they are ready to participate. This is a nice community for my parents, and I would recommend it.

Great place to work with

Food Program Needs Improvements

So far is it has been a pretty good experience for me here at this community. The main issue I have are the meals. They need to get a new cook. They need better quality food to serve, and better menus. Other than the food, this is a nice community. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. They have a good staff here. I'am hoping they improve the meals.

Kate Vance

Thank you for being a part of the Atria family and for sharing with me. I'm glad to know that you are enjoying our community as a whole but sorry to learn the dining experience has not met your expectations. I will be sure to pass along your comments to those best suited to address the matter. You can also connect with me directly at [removed] if you'd like to tell me more.

Very happy

All the people at Atria were extremely helpful, John has been there 2 weeks and they are still helping him get adjusted to his new home

think twice before you chose this facility

They try to charge you for care that you do not need. Some of the staff talk about other residents. For example they said mother is not as near as bad as some of the other residents. They call me everyday about services they think my mother needs but she does not. They quoted me $3000 a month and now I am up to $4800.00 a month.

Katy Miller

Thanks for your review. If you would like to continue this conversation directly, we welcome you to reach us at [removed].

My mom loves this place!

It's a great spot and they take pretty good care of her.

It's a great spot and they take pretty good care of her. They bend over backwards for her, the staff waits on her and helps her feel at home. The food has been pretty good, I have eaten there a couple of times.

Great Experience

The staff here was so helpful in quickly moving my father
The pricing is very good and the apartments and services make it a great value

My father is settling in quickly

So far Atria Highland Crossings is meeting my elderly mother's needs most importantly reasonably priced. Older facility but comfortable.

A great place to call home.

This is the place I chose for my mother. She only has enough money for a few years at this facility but it will make her life more pleasant and fulfilled for a period of time. If it were me living there, I believe I would have a good time and love the opportunity to live there.

Nice place, overall

Things have gone very well with Atria Highland Crossing, I'd give them high marks across the board. It's a nice looking place, they keep it clean and attractive, and all of the services they provide are excellent. I can't really think of any way I'd like them to improve!

A Wonderful Decision

This place is truly amazing! We moved Mom in just this weekend and it went so smoothly, even with the Engineering having to look through every piece of clothing, household items, bedding, etc. (They make sure there are no bed bugs, etc). It went extremely quickly and the staff accommodated our every request for assistance. This is a beautiful facility and Mom's studio apartment is more than adequate for her needs. The staff has folks who have worked there many years which says a lot about their attitude towards their residents and their commitment to Atria! My 3 sisters and I were impressed with the cleanliness of all common areas and the dining hall is welcoming and the food delicious. A Place for Mom was invaluable in helping us find not only a Place but a Home for our lovely 92 yr old mother!

They are doing a pretty good job

They are doing a pretty good job, the staff is very friendly. This Atria had larger rooms and some of the common areas were larger than some of the other ones. I also liked and it was in a wooded setting and not in a more commercial area, that was nice. So far there isn't really anything that I can think of that needs to be improved.

Very Pleased

I have been very pleased with Atria since my mother moved in. The staff has been very easy to work with, helpful, and they are very flexible. They constantly evaluate the level of care to help you save money. There is a great variety and amount of activities. There was a Mother's Day Tea with great food and entertainment, and they constantly have card games, crafts, and other activities going on. Residents are always encouraged to gather and socialize, giving the community a great atmosphere.

Warm and accommodating. Feel secure w...

Warm and accommodating. Feel secure with her staying there.

They are a five star care place!

I can't say a negative thing about the place. They were great. I can't say enough about the staff, the rooms, everybody there. They had music and wii bowling and things. They are an older place. They aren't a five star luxury place. They are a five star care place! They didn't have the nicest wallpaper, but they take great care of their people. It was on twelve acres of wooded land. I could take him outside. They had a menu to serve you food. I can't say enough good things about them I wish he would have been able to experience it longer. I never once saw anybody mistreated. They would call me if there was ever any issue. Just great!

Has rocking chairs out fron...

Has rocking chairs out front and a beautiful campus. Transportation anywhere - store, groceries, Dr's, any church, etc. First 2 weeks - an ambassador resident will escort her to meals and such. Anytime dining - 7am-6pm; they will call her if she does not show up at all. $2,495 (480 sq feet) to $2,795 (525 sq feet). Level 2 Medications 4x per day - $325. Clean apt 1x per week - they will wash sheets and towels. If she wants other laundry (not do herself) - $50. Cable - $32. Telephone $30. [removed] $3,232

We loved this place!

We loved this place!

I thought this was a great place. Lar...

I thought this was a great place. Large apartments, reasonably priced, attractive surroundings, nice people.

I loved it, I put a deposit down on t...

I loved it, I put a deposit down on the 220 one bedroom unit.

At Atria Highland Crossing, you’ll discover a caring community of neighbors and staff. Join in the many varied activities we offer, or simply relax while watching deer graze on our 12 park-like acres. Just minutes from downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, Atria Highland Crossing offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy all the city has to offer.