Al La Carte Style Care

I toured here for my loved one, and While the community itself was a nice place, I didn't like that they provide care al la carte style, and that we would have had to pay extra for every little thing. There wasn't just a base cost. The whole thing left kind of a bitter taste in my mouth, so I knew that it wouldn't be a good fit for us.

Enjoyed the Great Tour

They were all good and very helpful and tried their best to show us how great they are. There was nothing bad about the place. It was all very nice. They had a community fee of $1500, not what I expected.

We're just impressed

One thing that has impressed me about the management of Elk Ridge is their continuous focus on quality. They're more interested in incorporating meaning and connection into the lives of their residents than just merely keeping them busy, and that is important to my wife and I.

It's good to know there are companies like this who actually care for the people they serve.

Was a very nice setting with nice apartments but too expensive and too far from Omaha.

Seemed like a nice place

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought Elk Ridge Village was a nice place, and definitely somewhere we would have considered. However it was too far away from any family members to be an option.

We are very happy with Elk Ridge.

We are very happy with Elk Ridge. They are excellent across the board. I wouldn't have my loved one anywhere else. They are so much better than the place we were before. I would highly recommend Elk Ridge.

I think they are taking very good care of my loved one.

I think they are taking very good care of my loved one. I think that a lot of the other residents, are a little further along in their dementia than he is. It's very clean, he is getting good care. There wasn't much of an evaluation before intake. This may just not be the right fit for us.

Wonderful Assisted Living Facility

While it was a difficult transition to move my mom from Massachusetts to Nebraska at age 89, she has been adjusting well. The staff at Elk Ridge has been very flexible and have provided excellent care for my mom. As they got to know her, they have tailored their service and interaction with her to give her the most support and to keep her active. The facility is beautiful, clean and well organized. The front desk staff are very helpful and friendly. The whole process from visiting to completing the resident application was easy and Kalli answered all of our numerous questions quickly and courteously! While we are still getting Mom's medications sorted out, this should be finished soon.
I can't say enough about Elk Ridge and their staff. I feel very comfortable having my mom as a resident. I visit 3-4 times a week and I have only seen excellent service.

pleasant experience

We have had a pleasant experience with Elk Ridge Village. The staff is friendly and they wear first alerts around their neck. Mom has needed had a couple of urgent needs for which those have come in handy, and they are always right there ready to help in any way they can.

The food is also very good, though mom does complain at times that there are not more meals included in the plan we have her set up on.

Very nice, but probably the...

Very nice, but probably the most expensive. Would or will be a pinch.

Great Food and Friendly Staff!

The care overall is very good. They do an assessment every month. They raised her rates because they said that she asks too many questions about her meds. My brother is upset that they raised her rate without first telling the family, but I think that they just realized that she needs more assistance than they originally thought. Regardless my brother is ready to move her out because of this. I don't think that he will, though because he doesn't have our support. And on the plus side she is only paying for a one bedroom and living in a 2 bedroom because they dind't have a one bedroom available.

They have a lot of activities and that is really good for her. The activities director is really good.

The food is excellent. She always comments that she has never had the same meal twice, but who knows, she can't remember. We have eaten there several times with her, and we have never had the same meal twice. The place is very clean and the people are very friendly.

Good!

It's good so far. It's clean and everyone is friendly.

Mom and Dad are Content

I like them. They get high marks on everything. The care services we have used have been good. I think they're doing a good job. My mom and dad seem content and that's what matters.

Julie was very informative ...

Julie was very informative and sensitive to our parent's situation. We liked the small town amenities and trips to the country that are available. Stacy was very helpful too.

Assisted to Memory Care

We looked at 5 different communities for assisted living that can transition to memory care and Elk Ridge was one of our top 2. We chose Elk Ridge because after a few years you can go from private funding to Medicare funding, even in the memory care. I visited this community 3 different times once with my husband and once with my brother and we all agreed that this was the community for my mom. It is settled in a semi rural area with lots of greenery, currently their flowers are blooming and it’s beautiful. They have a beautiful courtyard of which my mom has a very good view of. The landscaping is really well maintained. We are really pleased that she is there, the staff made it really easy for her to settle in and be comfortable.

Talked with the director, highlights ...

Talked with the director, highlights were view is gorgious, great management team and slow staff turnover.

I liked this place.

I liked this place.

Overlooking a 60 acre lake, Elk Ridge Village includes Independent Apartments, Assisted Living Residences, Alzheimer's Care Suites, Villas, and a beautiful Clubhouse.

Elk Ridge Village On The Lake is located near the west edge of the Omaha metropolitan area in the beautiful Elk Ridge neighborhood of Elkhorn, Nebraska. This Elkhorn community boasts a unique combination of the best of both suburban and rural settings. The Elk Ridge community sits just minutes away from premier shopping, medical offices, banks, hospitals, golf courses, and parks.

Our community is designed to provide a beautiful home for our residents, while offering excellence in care and services needed to maintain an active, quality lifestyle. Our home-like atmosphere allows residents to enjoy the advantages of community living without compromising ones individuality, dignity, or privacy.

Elk Ridge Village is professionally managed by Dial Senior Management, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska. The goal of Dial Senior Management is to develop and manage exceptional senior living communities with the highest quality care, services, and amenities for seniors. Committed to that goal, the staff of Elk Ridge Village strives to provide the highest quality of living and personal attention, while respecting their residents' individual dignity and right to personal choice.

Elk Ridge Village Assisted Living is a beautiful building offering 52 apartments ranging in size from 533 square feet to 930 square feet. Assisted Living residents enjoy the benefits of a month to month lease with the availability of a wide range of personal care services to fit their own personal lifestyle.

Elk R