This is not the place for humanity

Horrible new inhumane director. Don't expect good care for a loved one under this new leadership. She has destroyed what once was a wonderful place. Take my advice look elsewhere, this is not a place for someone you love anymore.

Wonderful Place

We heard about this property through A Place for Mom and from what we heard about it we thought it was wonderful. They staff team is fine; everybody is friendly and cordial with my loved one and I. The food is excellent there. It’s a home cooked type style which we were impressed by that. The only complaint that my loved one had is that they served cold plates under hot food. So upon request, they are able to warm my loved one’s plate. There is a woman that is charge of all the activities provided and they offer a lot. It would be able to keep my loved one very busy and active. The other residents there are friendly as well. My loved one has made a friend and they sit together during meals. One major drawback I would say is that during their sales meeting prior to signing the contract I felt that they over saw a piece of information that concerns with their “residents must live at Marquis Place for 2 years until they could apply for Medicaid” policy. We were not aware of that until we signed the contract. If not for this issue I would recommend Marquis Place to others.

Small facility and great staff

My mother-in-law is here currently and everything is going well so far. The place is very nice and the staff is great and they’re very easy to communicate with. They’ve honored any requests that we’ve had and we’ve just had a good experience. We’re up there all the time to eat and the food is very large in portions, sometimes more than the other residents can eat, but it looks good and it tastes good. They provide good activities like card games, there was a Husker party, and there’ve been a few cheese tasting parties too. They seem to be keeping on top of everything cleanliness wise and it’s always pretty clean when we’re there. I liked it because it’s a bit smaller and I don’t think my mother-in-law is able to get lost in the building. Ultimately we decided on this place because it’s very convenient to where we live and there was an opening right away.

Not really sure, but it looks like all have a kitchenette??

Love One Likes It In This Community

My love one is doing well with her move to this community. She likes it here, and we do feel comfortable with her move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands. There was a moment where the staff was having problems with her eating, but after working with my father to come up with a better care place for her. Everything is working out well now. The staff is taking good care of her, this is a community I would recommend to my friends.

Things are going fantastic!!

My loved one has recently made the move into this community and so far everything is going well for her. The staff have been fantastic to work with and I am comfortable with the care they are providing. They are attentive to her needs and make sure she is satisfied in her new living environment. She has been making her way down to the dinning room to enjoy some of the meals with the other residents as well as participating in some of the activities. Overall we are happy and would recommend it to anyone.

Really nice place!!

My sister has recently made the move into this community and has adjusted really well to her new living environment. The girls that work there are absolutely wonderful and I could not ask for a better group of people to care for her. I am pleased to see that every time I go to visit the property is very clean and always nicely maintained for all of the residents. The food is also excellent as well as many of the activities they have going on throughout the day. Overall we are very pleased and would highly recommend it to anyone.

A good place for us.

The staff at Marquis Place are pretty good. The food is good and the community is clean and well maintained. We like that this community does accept medicaid. They offer daily activities and I would recommend it.

Nice place, can handle hospice & end of life. No openings at this time can put a deposit to get on list

Very Happy with Marquis Place

Mom has only been here one week but she has fit right in and her room feels like home. There have been a few things with her medications and getting everything in place but otherwise the care and friendliness is awesome. The rate is good compared to others. It includes everything except cable and phone including three meals a day, washing and cleaning The meals are very good and they have lots of options. We also like that it is a small community feel. Overall we are very happy with Marquis place.

This is a well cared for community!!!

The staff work well with my mom at Marquis Place. They come in to visit and answer her calls right away. They check with her to see if she would like to go down to meals and are getting her involved in some of the activities offered. She feels the food portions are not enough for everyone. I would recommend this community to family and friends.

...I don't think so.

Looks good at first but goes downhill from there. The rooms were dark and the overall feel was like a nursing home. There are better options in Omaha.

It seems to be a good place.

It seems to be a good place. It's clean, and the staff is friendly. Mom really seems to like it. When dad fell the staff responded appropriately. I really haven't had any problems, with the exception of a few billing issues.

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. I have found the staff to be excellent, very friendly and very outgoing. The accommodations are very good. It is smaller than our last place, which we find to be excellent, there is a lot of individual attention. When there is an activity they go to each door, and invite them to join. The menu is varied and they do offer alternatives, but the residents still complain from time to time.

Emilee introduced me to all...

Emilee introduced me to all of the key staff members. Observed the residents play bingo and everyone seemed to be enjoying the game. Clean facility. Some updating and remodeling. Scheduled and completed a visit with my mother. Nurse conduting the interview was exceptionally good.

Emilee was very cordial and...

Emilee was very cordial and easy to talk to. The rooms were good sized and the outdoor area was very nice. Parking was difficult, as there were NO spaces available when we arrived.

We lucked out

We really like Marquis Place and ended up choosing it due to time restraints. We happened to get very lucky because they usually had a waiting list and when we inquired they just happened to have availability. They were within our budget and the location was very convenient for our family. They could use a wider variety of activities and could also cater some to the different stages the residents are in. My loved one is more active so the activities they have are not fun for her. Overall we are pleased with this community and would recommend it to anyone.

Seems like a good place. No...

Seems like a good place. No openings currently.

Discover the sweet life at Marquis Place of Elkhorn, offering Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Elkhorn, Nebraska. Our property invites residents to come together and enjoy the luxury of spacious apartments. Each of our units combines the very best safety features along with sought-after amenities to create personalized spaces that make our residents feel right at home. Beyond the comforts of our apartments, residents are sure to enjoy the professionalism and experienced care delivered by our staff. Depending on the level of care needed, staff provides everything from medication management to administration and tailors care plans to every individual. Our goal is to enrich the lives of our residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Our residents can also enjoy exceptional dining and ice cream 24 hours a day to satisfy those sweet cravings.