Ridgeview Residential Care - Youngwood, PA

The cream of the crop, wonderful country living

Absolutely a five plus. It doesn't get any better, this is really our first experience so I have nothing to compare a personal care home to. My mother's been in many nursing, rehab facilities and hospitals so that's what I'm familiar with. With Ridgeview they're in constant contact with me for anything they think is necessary, the care there is wonderful, my mother will even tell you its superb. There's no smell, nothing. As a matter of fact, her room is always spotless and we were just told that they hared a whole cleaning company to clean every room from top to bottom and the place is already spotless. They all know my name and they all are very nice, the staff there is so attentive and friendly I couldn't be happier, I feel very safe and secure with where my mom is, we were impressed from the moment we walked in and we just knew this was the right place.