Mount Vernon of Elizabeth - Elizabeth, PA

Review of Mount Vernon of Elizabeth - Elizabeth, PA

My husband and I toured the facility. It looks great has a memory care unit and seems reasonably priced. The building is all on one floor with an enclosed courtyard. I didnt think to ask all the questions my sisters would have so I guess I will have to call back to discuss them. Decided to try them for respite care for 14 days. That is the minimum allowance.

My husband and I toured the facility. It looks great, has a memory care unit and seems reasonably priced. The building is all on one floor with an enclosed courtyard. I didn't think to ask all the questions my sisters would have so I guess I will have to call back to discuss them.

I was really happy with them.

I was really happy with them. They took very good care of our loved one while she was here. They were very good to her, and the whole family as well. It's a really nice place, and we were glad she got to be here.

Nice place, overall

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. Overall this seemed like a nice place. However, the rooms seemed a bit small. Some residents had less furniture which made the rooms look better, but if you had a TV or dressers, it was a tight fit. Bathrooms had commodes and sinks but no showers in the ones that we saw. The residents here were very friendly and were happy to talk to us while we were visiting. Patricia was also very nice and happy to provide us with information.

Review of Mount Vernon of Elizabeth - Elizabeth, PA

Cleanline ss of mother was good but cleanliness of room was poor. Was not included in many activities.

Review of Mount Vernon of Elizabeth Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Elizabeth, PA

Staff very tenured. Building OK. Medical good

Best so far

Best so far

Mount Vernon of Elizabeth is located in scenic Elizabeth Township, approximately 20 miles south of downtown Pittsburgh. Boasting a breathtaking view atop the second highest point in Allegheny County, we provide nurturing personal care, respite services, and secured dementia care. In fully-furnished private and semi-private accommodations, we help our residents maintain their dignity and independence in a peaceful, home-like environment.