Easy Living Estates of New Stanton - Hunker, PA

My Aunt Is Being Cared For Well, We Are Pleased

My aunt is doing well here at this community. She is being cared for very well. The staff is kind and helpful. It is a nice community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. They are providing her with great. Everything has worked out very well for us. She is close to me and my mother. It is a great place and I would recommend it.

Very nice facility

We're very pleased with the care at this community with one major issue. It's a lovely place, very clean, and the staff are friendly. However, they cannot deal with any sort of intravenous care. Any sort of IV has to be done elsewhere, which may be an issue for some residents.

We are happy with the care. The quality of the food is not so good.

We are happy with the care. The quality of the food is not so good. I feel like my mom doesn't get very much and it's not very good. The food is about a 2 out five. It is very clean. I don't think they have enough Activities and they don't take them anywhere like some homes do, and their activities look good on paper but their not really anything at all, they make it look like they have a lot going on but in reality there isn't anything going on. The rooms were roomy and we liked the size of the rooms, it's very close to us.

Great Communication

It has been interesting. Grandma has had some serious problems staying on her feet and is in a rehab center right now. Ultimately, they have been very helpful in getting things done. She has kept us posted and had good suggestions and gone out of her way to be available to us day and night, Saturday, Sunday, and that is important because that is the only time we can work on it.

They Have Done an Excellent Job!

My parents wanted into assisted living together “easy living” was able to provide what we needed and it had the comprehensive care that we were looking for. The people are extremely helpful and very friendly. They are able to provide the service that meets the needs of my parents. My parents are still adapting a bit. When I went to “easy living” with suggestions for some things not only did they listen and take them seriously the implanted them almost immediately. They have done an excellent job.

Very restricted use of facilities. C...

Very restricted use of facilities. Can not live with my wife Over priced for what is offered

When we founded Easy Living Estates in 1988, our purpose was to create assisted living and personal care facilities where residents would enjoy the most independence possible. We create a strong sense of community with other residents and staff, provide excellent daily care and specialized medical care with the help of doctors and home health nurses, and plenty of social and recreation opportunities.

The architectural beauty of our facilities is unsurpassed in the personal care and assisted living industry. The response of the community has enabled us to expand from our first Easy Living residence in Somerset... to our second in Ligonier... to our third in New Stanton.

Easy Living Estates of New Stanton is a spacious facility that can accommodate up to 108 residents. It's located on 7.5 acres near the Pennsylvania Turnpike and Interstate 70, with additional acreage available for development of a separate residential community.

We consider the care and comfort of our residents both our professional and personal responsibility. At Easy Living Estates, our service is our signature.