Gables Manor - Latrobe, PA

Gables Manor - Latrobe, PA has yet not published prices.

Dumpy

This place is really dumpy; it is so bad at this property. It’s not necessarily dirty; it’s just the feeling of the atmosphere. Walking in you’re previously thinking that it’s going to be a nice facility but the staff let me know that the place is a “little dated”. With that said I really think that they were downplaying it. I can deal with dated, but this place is beyond that. Everyone here is so nice and kind though, it’s just unfortunately the place itself I want to pull my love one out to receive care elsewhere.

A good place for Mom

I don't know what the previous bad review was talking about. My sister has been at Gables Manor for about a year. The place has a new owner. He just put in a lounge on the lower floor for the occupants that have a room in that area. There is a lounge on the upper floor also. You first notice that the place is very clean. She gets 3 meals and an evening snack. Her clothes are washed & folded once a week. She gets supervised showers. Her meds are prepared and given on time. There is an outside covered courtyard . The new owner is making improvements. The place is going to be repainted. The staff is hard working, very kind and friendly. Basically my sister wants for nothing!