Loyalhanna Senior Suites and Personal Care - Latrobe, PA

Awesome!

This facility was so very well organized, so caring and compassionate. A family member was there for skilled nursing/physical rehabilitation. He received the best of care, encouragement and was treated respectfully. The staff was awesome, they answered all questions they kept him comfortable and I felt very safe leaving him in their hands when it was time to leave. Were I ever to be in a situation where I needed the kind of care he did, I would choose Loyalhanna. I feel they went above and beyond and remained cheerful at the same time. I was impressed.

A tour

This community looked clean and well taken care of when we toured it. The people we met were nice. This community seems to have a lot of nice common areas and activities. I would recommend taking a look to see if this community would work for you or your loved one.

Just ok.

My parent was here for three weeks for rehabilitation. The home does attempt to remain clean and cheerful. The people wandering the halls in wheelchairs are somewhat depressing.