We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Find care elsewhere if you value your loved one's lucidity.
If your loved one is not content to sit in a chair and sleep all day then I advise that you not move them into Stone Brook Manor. My father was completely mobile and had minimal confusion when he moved in. Within five months he is unable to complete a sentence nor stand on his own. Medication was administered unbeknownst to us. Possibly this article was written with them in mind. [removed]
It is a clean place to live, Activities are provided. The Staff is exceptional and caring
No long term care and no ap...
No long term care and no apartment living. Rooms not large enough for husband and wife.