Revel Nevada - Henderson, NV has yet not published prices.

• Arts and Crafts Programs
  • Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Resident Activites

An extra benefit

Revel of Nevada is a special place. New, exciting and a wonderful experience. Not only are the activities are of best quality, but so are the other residents that live here! I met the love of my life here, [name removed]. She moved here in June and I moved in July. We have become a couple. Neither of us were looking for romance, it just happened. Revel as you can see has everything to offer. There's food, activities, events, and love! Come in and we can tell you more about our story.
- [name removed]

Kim Knudson

This is so great to hear, Gordon! Sounds like you've truly enjoyed your experience at Revel so far. We look forward to more activities with you both.

Love at Revel

Here at Revel, something has happened that I never thought would have happened before. I knew I would fall in love with the community, but I never knew I would have fallen in love with a man! Without Revel, I would have never been able to live the life I am now. It is an amazing community – and so is the guy I am with today.

Kim Knudson

What a great story! Thank you for sharing your personal experience at Revel.

At Revel, we promote a healthy lifestyle by offering best-in-class wellness services and community amenities.

Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host celebrations, small gatherings and nights in. It’s your place to make your own.Your home is waiting for you at Revel, our upscale senior living community in Nevada.

The smallest details invite us to look a little closer and discover some delightful moments. That’s why every feature at our senior living community, from the stylish plank flooring to the floor-to-ceiling windows, was intentionally designed for style and quality.

THE SPA - Rejuvenate with a personalized spa treatment in our tranquil facility.
FITNESS STUDIO - Take full advantage of our state-of-the-art fitness center dedicated to cardio, strength training and group fitness classes that optimize your health.
THE SALON - Visit our full-service salon and barbershop for hairstyling, manicure and pedicure services.
SERVICES AND AMENITIES - As a resident, you’ll enjoy personalized services and amenities that allow you to keep your life moving forward.
THE SOCIAL CLUB - From happy hours to spirited celebrations, our pub offers the perfect place to grab a signature cocktail or a pub classic with a twist
Our chef has created a culinary experience at our senior living community that is sure to delight. Complete with innovative seasonal menus, exceptional service, and flexible dining options, you choose when and where you want to eat. Whether that’s in your home, in the restaurants, or even in our private dining .