Residences at Coffee Creek - Chesterton, IN

Residences at Coffee Creek - Chesterton, IN has yet not published prices.

You All are the Best!

My family has been very happy with the way every staff member has taken the time to get to know my parents and lovingly has provided care with respect and love. Please keep up the outstanding work. You all are the best!

I am so happy to be here!

I'm pleased to have such a happy environment, all of you are so caring and loving and smiling. The view from my window is the BEST! So peaceful!

Wonderful Place, People and Food

I love the homey atmosphere of Residences at Coffee Creek. there are lots of windows for cheery natural light. All of the staff seems genuinely happy to be here. My mom is thrilled with the number and variety of activities and events. I can't say enough good things about the care my father is receiving. His physical ability is sliding rapidly but the staff takes it in stride.

Good Food Pleasant Atmosphere

This is a very pleasant atmosphere the staff is not only helpful but sociable. The food is very good, there are interesting activities such as German night with great music and food!

Best Senior Living in Chesterton

This is a perfect option, if you are independent you can be independent, if you need help, help is here around the clock. The Coffee Creek Watershed preserve is in walking distance, best location.