Spring Mill Health Campus - Merrillville, IN

Spring Mill Health Campus - Merrillville, IN has yet not published prices.

Keep Looking

My loved one has been at Spring Mill for an extended period of time now. It used to be a really good place. Not now, it's under new ownership. The quality of the staff keeps getting worse. The administration has been non responsive to any issues I have had. No return on phone calls, or emails. The doctor takes forever to respond. During a recent room change, I showed up and found my Grandfather in the hall, confused and afraid. In his new room I found boxes of stored things that weren't his. The boxes were also in the bathroom, blocking him from getting to the toilet. The toilet contained feces that had been left there for quite some time. Grandpa's things were in garbage bags on the floor. Administration was notified, but once again, I hear nothing.

Spring Mill Health Campus

Spring Mill Health Campus has, overall, been a positive experience. My first impression of the campus itself was very nice. They have a beautiful garden that I think some of the long-term residents help to tend. I especially like that the staff is generally very helpful and attentive. They would often call us to give updates, and to ask us for our feedback about decisions. My loved one needs his food cut up into small bites to eat, and this fact was known. One thing I didn’t like is that, in the mornings, his breakfast would be brought in not cut up, and it would be left sitting until the afternoon. After we brought the issue up though, they did begin taking him down to the dining room where he could get more assistance. Overall, the experience was positive, and I would recommend Spring Mill to others.

At Outlook Manor you will find a licensed assisted living community that offers the best services and amenities in the Northwest Indiana area. Here you will experience privacy combined with security.

Licensed Nurses are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to assist with personal care, medications and treatments. Three delicious meals are prepared by a chef and served by staff in a beautiful dinning room. In addition, weekly housekeeping and laundry services are included, in our affordable “all inclusive” rate.

A homelike Memory Care Unit offers residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia a safe, therapeutic environment, transportation and a stimulating activity program enabling residents to experience life at highest level of functioning.

Additional health care and therapy services are available through local home healthcare agencies which allow residents to utilize their Medicare Part A Homecare Benefits.
Visit our beautiful, luxurious community and enjoy a complimentary lunch or dinner.