Virginia Place - Merrillville, IN

Virginia Place - Merrillville, IN has yet not published prices.

We really enjoyed our tour at this facility. [Name removed], who worked there at the time and has been promoted, has a true heart for the residents there. It is a small facility and affordable for someone on a fixed income. The rooms were spacious enough and we were able to see someone's room versus just a room model. It gave us a better idea of what a room can look like that is lived in. Out of all the places we have looked at and that my mother may be able to afford, this was my favorite.

My cousin was happy here

This community was good to my cousin the staff was good to her and to us. She enjoyed her daily activities. The food is good they had a main dish then also alternatives. I really liked Virginia Place the rooms were very nice and clean, building well taken care of, and staff extremely helpful. Unfortunately our cousin took a turn for the worse and is undergoing IV treatment for a bone infection. Doctors feel this will be an ongoing issue so with the pic line treatments Virginia place is unable to accommodate her.

Mom's Care

I like that my mom is getting good care at this community. The staff is caring to her needs and she likes the menu of the meals. The community is clean and a nice environment. They have activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

I really loved this place. I felt like I was actually in someone's home, not in an assisted living center. There was so much going on. I like that it was all on one floor. Right now this is on the top of my list for recommendations to my parents