Journey Senior Living of Merrillville - Merrillville, IN

Journey Senior Living of Merrillville - Merrillville, IN has yet not published prices.

• Secure Memory Unit
  • Overnight Nurse
  • No Smoking Indoors
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • hospice care assistance

Very pleasant and caring environment. The staff exceeded my expectations in there efforts to accommodate our needs. I highly recommend Journey Senior Living.

A good respite stay

My mother in law had a good experience staying at this community for a short respite stay. The food was good. The staff were nice and encouraged her to participate in some of the daily activities. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. We would use this community again for a respite stay.

All-inclusive fee!

Everything is going well so far with my mother's stay! The staff are great and the facility is very nice and extremely clean. What I also appreciate about the facility is the fact that the set monthly fee is all inclusive, so they don't charge extra for anything. Overall, this is a wonderful facility!

Beautiful new place with caring staff. Unsure about the location... Definitely will consider it.

I like this community. The staff are nice and caring. We have a few concerns on care. They seem to not be able to inform us of why she is going thru a few issues. We have some small concerns.The community is clean and we like the variety of meals that are served.We like this community and would recommend it if they can answer the questions we have. Suggestions of the the staff to know more in certain areas. Families should tour this community for the care of a loved.

My father's Care

I like the care at this community The staff are outstanding and they are always keeping me updated on his progress. I liked going because I like knowing that he isdoing really good. I like the care that I have seeen with the other resides as well as my father. The are very nice. He progress is outstanding. The activities have been helpful for his recovery. This community I give hih recommendations for the care and the value

Journey Senior Living of Merrillville was created exclusively for individuals living with Alzheimer’s, Dementia and related diseases. Our staff of educated professionals are the primary reasons why families come to trust and appreciate Journey Senior Living. Every staff member is specially trained to aid in encouraging interaction and independence in your loved one. We believe in creating special programming, mindful activities, creative play, and keeping loved ones inspired through love and compassion.

We are PROUD to be the only standalone MEMORY CARE COMMUNITY in Northwest Indiana, conveniently located off Interstate 65 at exit 253 – E 80th Avenue.

Opened October 2016, Journey Senior Living Community in Merrillville offers a safe and secure environment for our residents, with a loving and compassionate staff focused on providing resident with a dignified lifestyle.