Renaissance at the Terraces - Bonita Springs, FL

Elegant Community

My friend lived in this community for 4 years. During that time her rent was raised many times. It is a nice looking community, and they do a good job with the cleanliness. It is elegant community with nice resources. She wanted a bigger apartment for her, and her things. The experience went pretty well, but I do feel she had out grown this community.

The Ritz for seniors

I have to hand it to this upscale senior living community and their employees as they have created the Ritz Carlton for seniors. I realize not everyone can retire here but it is incredibly impressive in every way. My wife and I visit friends at The Terraces often. We enjoy the lifestyle, cuisine, and lectures. First Class all the way! I would love to know their training program. Every employee anticipates your needs and wants. They are responsive, polite and very hospitable. Senior living isn't what it used to be. They even have an outpatient doctors office opening in a few weeks. Well done Terraces. We're proud to have you in southwest Florida.

They were a wonderful place. I would give them an A++.

They were a wonderful place. I would give them an A++. My parents lived here for a while, and even though I am in another state, they were great about communicating with me. The staff is wonderful, and it's a lovely place. We never had any problems here.

Beautiful but.......

Beautiful facility but the assisted living is seriously lacking in staff. They have had an incredible amount of turnover as the staff just doesn't seem happy there. The CNA's are so nice but terribly stretched as they don't have enough of them. The nurses are either RN's or LPN's and there is usually only one on duty for all of assisted living, memory care and nursing care. The nurses are always so busy it's tough to have an in depth conversation with them. Activities are ok but it would be nice if they coordinated more with the independent living. There are a couple of really nasty residents who can set a negative tone. Dining in assisted living is kind of weird and seems disorganized and can be very slow and yet the food is pretty good. It would be nice if they had someone to facilitate a friendlier atmosphere for new residents. It would be nice if they let them go down to the big independent dining room once or twice a week with no extra charge.
Any suggestions to management are met with resistance. The place has great potential but just needs to really work on getting more staff to make the atmosphere less harried and more welcoming, and to be able to give more individual attention to each resident. It is very pricey and you would expect these things at a minimum.

Renaissance at The Terraces in Bonita Springs is dedicated to providing the very best in senior living. That dedication shows in everything we do, including our exceptional, on-site health services at Renaissance at The Terraces.

We work directly with residents to tailor a plan that works best according to personal needs, schedules and preferences. Together we ensure each person enjoys an enriching life with maximum independence in our gorgeous Bonita Springs community, between Naples and Ft. Myers.
• 24-hour certified nurses available
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• Spacious studio, 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, complete
with kitchenette and full bath
• All utilities and basic cable provided, except telephone
• Wi-Fi Internet access included throughout
• Social and life enrichment activities
• Large arts and crafts studio
• Dedicated fitness center
• Outdoor patio area and landscaped grounds
• Well-appointed common areas, including TV room, library,
lounge areas, media room and video room with Wii
• Scheduled transportation available