We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Brookdale North Naples - Naples, FL has yet not published prices.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.
Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Brookdale Senior Living community.
The sense of community is all around you when you become part of the Brookdale family. Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoing cultural enrichment programs, we offer unlimited opportunities for you to get to know other residents and us. Call to set up an appointment for a tour because we delight in showing you our home.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.®
Brookdale North Naples is a community for seniors located just outside of downtown North Naples. Seniors who live here have access to customized activities and large-scale gatherings both inside and outside of the community. Apartments in the large Spanish-style complex feature subtle yet elegant decor and an open, modern design. Some of the many amenities seniors will find at Brookdale North Naples include:
- Coffee shop
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fully equipped fitness center and putting green
- Greenhouse/gardening area
- Concierge service
- Arts & Crafts studio
- 24-hour security
Brookdale offers assisted living for seniors who want to remain independent but need minor assistance maintaining a household. Seniors here get help with cleaning, cooking, and personal care, as well as ambulation or medication reminders when necessary.
North Naples is a senior-friendly spot with golf courses, city parks with walking trails and recreational opportunities. It is less than a mile from the Gulf of Mexico and those infamous white, sandy beaches.
- Walkability Score: 7 out of 10. The community is large and promotes walking with wide avenues and a variety of walking paths. Local shopping is accessible by sidewalks that line the main roads.
- Average Age in 34109 zip code: 49; established married couples dominate the area
- Number of local senior residential facilities nearby: North Naples has a number of nursing homes and senior residential facilities.
- Average Weather: Naples is located in a tropical climate. Summers are often hot and humid and winters are mild. Area residents often experience a cooling affect from winds that come off of the Gulf.
- Veteran's facilities: Naples Vet Center
This area of North Naples is easy to travel by foot, but most seniors will find a personal vehicle beneficial to reaching the variety of stores nearby. Collier County has bus service in many areas and a variety of taxi companies as well.
- Buses: Collier Area Transit (CAT) is the local bus line. Seniors and those with disabilities travel at a discount and have access to special accommodations.
- Trains: Naples Trolley Tours runs downtown
- Taxis: Seniors can utilize a number of taxi companies, including Coast to Coast, Arkway and Taxi Pam
Health and Safety
Brookdale North Naples is only blocks from the area's two largest hospitals, NCH and Landmark. The community has a therapy pool and fitness center, as well as a 24-hour security system to provide peace of mind. The area is a middle-class neighborhood with family-friendly parks and shopping venues.
- Hospitals in the area: NCH Healthcare System, Landmark Hospital
- Crime rate in 34109 zip code: This part of Naples is lower in crime than many of the surrounding areas, including downtown North Naples. The crime in this zip code is 38 out of 100.
Sports and Leisure
The community of Brookdale encourages seniors to stay active with a full schedule of fitness and wellness classes. There is an outdoor pool for seniors to swim and do therapy, as well as a fully equipped fitness center. Every day there is something different to do, from card games to field trips and social events.
- Golf courses nearby: Stonebridge Country Club, Collier's Reserve Country Club, LaPlaya Golf Club
- Tennis courts and clubs nearby: Pelican Bay Community Park, Tarpon Cove Racquet Club, Naples Tennis Club
- Gyms nearby: There is a fitness center and pool on-site. Other local gyms include Beyond Motion, Lifestyle Family Fitness, LA Fitness and Fitness Together.
Shopping and Entertainment
North Naples has cultural and educational opportunities for seniors who want to learn more about the area's history or enjoy diverse entertainment and shopping venues. Groups regularly assemble to visit local flea markets, shopping centers and other attractions.
- Clothes shopping nearby: Marshall's, Granada Shoppes, Target, Men's Warehouse, Walmart, Nordstrom, Tommy Bahama
- Grocery stores: Publix, Sam's Club, Walmart, Whole Foods Market, Trader Joe's
- Restaurants: Cicis, Jason's Deli, Fernandez the Bull Cuban Cafe, Joey D's Italian Restaurant, The Bay House
- Movie theaters: Regal Cinemas Hollywood 20
- Libraries: Collier County Public Library
- Senior-friendly salons for both men and women: Brookdale has a full-service beauty salon and barbershop on-site; other local salons include Simple Beauty Studio, Great Clips, Running with Scissors Salon, Studio-41 Salon and Supercuts.
- Attractions: Downtown North Naples offers seniors entertainment and shopping options, and the pier is a great place to dolphin-watch or enjoy the sunset. Seniors often visit Flamingo Flea Market, Coastland Mall, or one of the local department stores.
Brookdale North Naples congregates on Sunday mornings for seniors who want to worship on-site, and there are regular Bible studies and devotional meetings. For those who prefer to get out into the Naples area for church, there are many options nearby. Some of these include Our Savior Lutheran Church, Saint John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Covenant Presbyterian, and Central Church of Christ.