American House Ft. Myers - Fort Myers, FL

American House Ft. Myers - Fort Myers, FL has yet not published prices.

Love my mom’s place

I absolutely Love American House for my mom, everyone is wonderful! They really care for everyone that is there!

If you care about your loved one do not send them here.

This was a terrible experience.
We had my mom’s room all set up, took her and the a/c did not work. We brought her back home with us. We took her back 4 days later.
I went the following day to check on her, she was alone in the dining room at 11, still in her pajamas.

[Name removed], the director is a very nice person. but he is only 1 person.

I could never recommend this place, we had to go everyday to check on my mom and there was always a problem.

What happened??

I was there for Respid care for my father. The first time we were there was great. 2 months later we came back again for 2 weeks. The first night he was there was scary. I got there at 6am as he needed me to drop off something. He was wet in his bed and needed to be changed. I called for assistance with the call button he received from them. After waiting 20 minutes with nobody coming, I went looking for the staff. I found 4 beepers going off in the nursing station with nobody around. I walked around the facility and finally found somebody.
Over the 2 weeks several problems occurred. He was not given 2 of the medicines he was prescribed on the doctors orders. He was also given meds that were not ordered for him. This was very scary as it could have had catastrophic results. The medicine was ordered from Z medical, an in house doctor. The worst part is that doctor did not remember doing this when asked and did not recall why this was ordered.
They have been going through major staff changes that has made the care there suffer. I wish it was like the first time we were there.

Reasonable price for a beautiful facility. However, there isn't any respite care in the Memory Care section.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us! We do offer respite care and are able to accomodate your needs. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Great place! I loved it!

Went to there cocktail hour. It was very noisy. Like a noisy restaurant. Difficult to hear. Other than that, I loved it.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community. We're glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate your feedback. Come back and visit anytime!

Located adjacent to Lee Health’s Gulf Coast Medical Center, American House Ft. Myers is the latest American House community to be developed in Florida. Our community features Assisted Living and Memory Care services through our proprietary Love is Ageless® program. Our range of diverse cultural, recreational, physical and educational programs will help you make memorable moments that will enrich your life.