American House Ft. Myers - Fort Myers, FL

American House Ft. Myers - Fort Myers, FL has yet not published prices.

Review of American House

I have lived here since opening and love my time at American House

Very nice place to live

Review of American House

I absolutely love it, it is very pleasant and everyone who lives there seem to be enjoying themselves - Very "homelike"

Review of American House

Beautiful place & hope my mother loves it as much as I do - very pleasant

Review of American House Ft. Myers

[Name removed] was informative and friendly. We got to meet the whole team during the tour. The managers were welcoming and all smiled.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

Food is OK, not special. Housekeeping below average. The effort by the staff is excellent in keeping the residents engaged and active. Personal care is very good. Very responsive to call button.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

The facility and entire staff are absolutely fantastic - far too many to mention. My mother feels right at home and is extremely happy! We are very grateful for all the wonderful people on the staff. Outstanding activities!

Review of American House Ft. Myers

[Name removed] is the reason we decided to live at American House. I knew the first time I met her that she would be great for my Dad and being him out to be more social. She did. The rest of the staff is good too; from [names removed] in Admin, [names removed] in nursing, [name removed] at the front desk, and every one of the caregivers and maintenance staff.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

They took care of my Mom when my Dad passed. We couldn't have done it without them.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

The facility is absolutely beautiful!!! The staff is amazing they're always engaging with residents every time I come. My mom is happy and that makes me happy. :)

Review of American House Ft. Myers

The facility is beautiful! Everyone here has gone above and beyond. I feel secure and confident that my mom is in excellent hands. [Name removed], the Activities Director, is amazing!

Review of American House Ft. Myers

Front desk always polite and helpful. Dining staff is wonderful to my Mom. Activities director [name removed] loves her work and we all can tell that she does.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

I came to visit this facility because it was recommended to me and I was invited on [date removed]. I took a tour and it is beautiful. Very open, very clean, friendly, busy but not loud, and my meal was good.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

The staff at American House were so friendly and welcoming. The community was very active and clean.

Review of American House Ft. Myers

Absolutely fantastic! Great staff - very courteous, attentive and responsive to our needs. Great facility and outstanding service. Activities are super!

Nice room Choices. 4 levels of care. Offers short term respite care at $170/day. price competitive at studio level. Need to get mom out to see it in September when we get closer to transition.

Needs improvements

The people are friendly, but they lack consistency on laundry and cleaning.

Built less than a year ago. Apartments are a bit smaller than others we have seen. Staff seems to still be learning rules and procedures. Several questions were answered with “I don’t think so” or could not be answered because they had to check with their lawyer first, whereas other places answered “of course” right away. Being new, the grounds are minimally landscaped so they felt sparse and hot.

Love my mom’s place

I absolutely Love American House for my mom, everyone is wonderful! They really care for everyone that is there!

If you care about your loved one do not send them here.

This was a terrible experience.
We had my mom’s room all set up, took her and the a/c did not work. We brought her back home with us. We took her back 4 days later.
I went the following day to check on her, she was alone in the dining room at 11, still in her pajamas.

[Name removed], the director is a very nice person. but he is only 1 person.

I could never recommend this place, we had to go everyday to check on my mom and there was always a problem.

What happened??

I was there for Respid care for my father. The first time we were there was great. 2 months later we came back again for 2 weeks. The first night he was there was scary. I got there at 6am as he needed me to drop off something. He was wet in his bed and needed to be changed. I called for assistance with the call button he received from them. After waiting 20 minutes with nobody coming, I went looking for the staff. I found 4 beepers going off in the nursing station with nobody around. I walked around the facility and finally found somebody.
Over the 2 weeks several problems occurred. He was not given 2 of the medicines he was prescribed on the doctors orders. He was also given meds that were not ordered for him. This was very scary as it could have had catastrophic results. The medicine was ordered from Z medical, an in house doctor. The worst part is that doctor did not remember doing this when asked and did not recall why this was ordered.
They have been going through major staff changes that has made the care there suffer. I wish it was like the first time we were there.

Reasonable price for a beautiful facility. However, there isn't any respite care in the Memory Care section.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us! We do offer respite care and are able to accomodate your needs. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Great place! I loved it!

Went to there cocktail hour. It was very noisy. Like a noisy restaurant. Difficult to hear. Other than that, I loved it.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our community. We're glad you enjoyed yourself and appreciate your feedback. Come back and visit anytime!

Located adjacent to Lee Health’s Gulf Coast Medical Center, American House Ft. Myers is the latest American House community to be developed in Florida. Our community features Assisted Living and Memory Care services through our proprietary Love is Ageless® program. Our range of diverse cultural, recreational, physical and educational programs will help you make memorable moments that will enrich your life.