Cypress Point - Fort Myers, FL

Cypress Point - Fort Myers, FL has yet not published prices.

Nice overall facility. Friendly staff and happy residents. Price competitive. can do respite and can possibly provide short term furnished place. Need to get her out to see it in September.

Having toured and researched numerous facilities. Cypress Point is among the 5 best in the Collier and Lee County areas

Cypress Point

Very clean and friendly environment.

The food is prepared by chefs and all the residents enjoy the food, including my wife. I had the food and many times it rivals restaurant food. The variety is great and there is an always available menu with food available 7:00 am until 7:00 pm.

The staff is very attentive and does a great job of attending to resident needs.

The facility is very clean and well staffed.

The nurse staff is in constant contact with any issues or recommendations.

Bathing and dressing care is ok and after recommendations from family members improvements are being made.

Activities are scheduled and again after family suggestions more are planned on a daily basis.

Food menus are available for resident selections and activity schedules are posted and available for residents and family members.

Memory care is segregated from assisted living and has very tight security which is desired. Families can visit anytime and can take residents out of the facility after signing residents out and back in. Amenities available to assisted living residents are also available to Memory care residents as long as accompanied by a family member or friend. .

Cypress Point in Fort Myers, Fl.

We are very pleased with our choice of Cypress Point.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The dining room is open so they can eat at whatever time the residents choose. This works well as you don't have a crowd or waiting to deal with.

Thanks for helping us locate such a.nice facility.

Beautiful and warm feeling place. [name removed] was a very good listener during our first meeting, and she understood our mom’s needs. She spent a long time with us and offered her help in trying to meet my mom’s individual needs and expectations for her care. We believe that Cypress Point will be the perfect place for our mom.

Very nice facilities and staff. Definite possibility

[Removed] was very nice and informative. I really liked this facility as well. My grandma could "age in place" here. However it is too costly for her budget. She mentioned a limited time special they have going on right now but my grandma would not want to share a room and the room was very small as well.