American House Coconut Point - Bonita Springs, FL

[name removed] was a great tour guide. My parents & myself loved the place. New, clean, beautifully appointed & a welcome feeling. Hope to be able to work things out. Thank you [name removed] with your assistance. Also a warm welcome feeling!

This facility does not have an appropriately sized apartment for my parents so I went to visit the other American House in Bonita Springs which may be a better choice. I plan to have a full visit on Tuesday, December 5.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us. We appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend this community

The staff at this community are phenomenal. They did a great job of helping the residents feel safe and comfortable at a new community during the hurricane. When they returned to their community the staff made sure they checked on my parents and brought the meals to their room as the dining room was damaged. They have activities available. They do keep the community clean and have started to be able to cook meals again on site.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thanks so much for your 4-star review of our community! We're glad to hear you were pleased with how our team coordinated Hurricane Irma evacuation and return procedures and we appreciate your feedback.

My parents seem to be fitting in. American House made it easy for all in the transition. It is never an easy subject with your parents. A Place for Mom also got us moving in the right direction. Having all the family being so far away out of state having A Place for Mom giving us community's in the area my parents wanted to stay in and finding the one they wanted to move into.

American House Senior Living Communities

We appreciate your feedback. It's good to hear your parents are adjusting and we're so glad to have them as part of our American House family! Thank you.

After touring American House at Coconut Point, I was very impressed. It seems they would be able to accommodate all that my family needs to care for my Mom. The price seemed to be in-line with other assisted living facilities. The ground were nice and well kept. The facility is in a great location.
I can't quite give it 5 stars but it is definitely in the running.

This is 5 star + Community

I am no longer worrying about my father's care since he has moved here to American House Coconut Point Estero. It is like a 5-star resort, the staff are so caring, efficient, accommodating and they make sure that my dad takes part in all the activities, the grounds are just beautiful. There are volunteers who also help the residents, there is a movie theater, putting green, shuffle board and a swimming pool with double rails for them to hold on to. The amenities are so wonderful.
I would definitely recommend American House Coconut Point Estero to anyone who needed a place for their loved one.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of American House Coconut Point. We're happy to hear your dad is settling in at the community, getting involved, and you're feeling confident in our caring staff. We appreciate your feedback.

Simply the Best

It was quite a journey helping our 96 year old mother choose to go to assisted living. We explored many options before narrowing down choices for her to consider. She was a reluctant participant because she enjoyed living in her own home and being independent. [Removed] at Coconut Point were very sensitive to the needs of our family but most importantly focused on Mom. The first visit was overwhelming for Mom because she didn't think she was ready to make the decision. We gave her time and soon she came to realize AH at Coconut Point was an extraordinary option for her to "downsize" and join a senior LIVING community.

Mom has been in residence for 3 weeks and has a new lease on life! She has plenty of independence in a very safe environment. The staff are caring and attentive. Mom is a picky eater but finds the variety and quality of food very good. Home alone she was not eating properly. It was an effort to shop for groceries and prepare a meal for just one person. She enjoys the privacy of her own apartment decorated with her furniture and personal items. Daily walks at her own pace around the grounds energize her. There are a wide variety of activities for her to choose to do.

Coconut Point AH opened in September 2016 for residents and is experiencing growing pains. The building and amenities speak for themselves. Start ups of this magnitude can be very challenging due to volume of visitors and needs of a vulnerable population. [Removed] and Staff are assessing and reorganizing to meet the needs. They involve residents and family members in the process as well. From our family's perspective, we are confident AH is addressing those issues and continuously improving. Our mother is very happy and enjoys her new lifestyle. We feel a sense of relief that the staff at AH treat her with respect, keep her safe and care for her needs.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your 5-star review of our Coconut Point community. We're glad to hear that your mother is happy here with us, and we appreciate your feedback!

We Toured Them

They were good with the tour. They were professional and friendly. However the truth is she didn't know anyone there and decided to go where she knew some residents.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for taking the time to tour with us. We appreciate your feedback.

Not a happy place

If you have a loved one, you don't want them here....this facility has no on duty 24/7 medical care. If some thing is wrong their answer is go to the ER.....the food is discusting, cold and slapped on the plates...like they are just [Removed] and have no say...Activities, Ha thats a joke, if the activity persons feels like doing something today maybe she will gather the residents for a few minutes...most of the time its the caregivers playing dominos with the residents.. or most of the residents are so drugged out, they are all just zombies sleeping or passed out in a chair or couch....thats the extent of the activites....send your loved on some where else.

American House Senior Living Communities

Thank you for your feedback. Your concerns have been noted and will be addressed. We encourage you to contact us directly at [removed] to discuss in detail.

Great Care for mom and dad

This is a nice new community. I like the care that is received from this staff who are caring. The menu seems to be appealing and a nice variety. The activities are nice and she likes going shopping and movies. they have a lot to offer. We would really recommend this nice community for the outstanding care and value for loved ones.

Perfect

My wife and I are doing pretty good in our new facility. Everything from the staff and upkeep of the community is perfect. I feel the meals are good and bad, some days it is just like institutional food. A new chef could improve the meals we eat. I also have a nurse who assist me well.

Still a Work in Progress, but Overall A Good Place

Everything is working out pretty well for my father. It is still a work in progress for us, but this is a nice place. I know he is safe and being cared for well. He is still adjusting, and they are doing a good job caring for him. It has been a good experience so far.