Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies - Fort Collins, CO

Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

They have had really good communication. They have done a really good job. They are following all the protocol and that is comforting. They have diligently done that. The social worker calls and updates me if there is anything we need to know. The nurses call to let me know things at any time if there's an incident. They are all very friendly. It smells good! You go in and you don't smell that nursing home smell.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

He seems to be happy there and happy with the personal. It looked clean when we were there. They have answered all of our questions and have proactive with communicating with us.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

It is clean and the staff seems to be very friendly. They are prompt when I ask them to change her. The administrator and the social service person are able to answer questions and are knowledgeable.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

Everything is going fine. The facility is clean. The meals are fine. Their communication is good and I have gotten several phone calls.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

They are pretty decent people and they treat him well. They are very, very nice and helpful. The food is good. It is very clean and really nice.

The staff is good.

The nurses are great.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

It is nice there and they are people nice.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

This is our first nursing home experience. The facility is looking good so far.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

The meals are very good. The cleanliness could be better.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

I do not think they are as attentive as they could be.

Not ADA compliant
(I am tall and need a commode for bowel movements or a high toilet. Despite a through search through the facility, a commode could not be found. (I did not have a BM for four days, until I returned home)

Staff overworked and underpaid.

Management does not interact with patients in a caring and friendly manner.

The name of facility is misleading
Their is no rehabilitation. RNCR is more of a “warehouse”.

I will never stay in a place like this again!!!

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

The social worker was very helpful. The CNA's are also great. I am very pleased with the communication they have been calling me and keeping me updated. My mother thinks the meals are fine.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

Anytime I needed help, I have gotten it. They are really nice and accommodating. They are attentive to what I have asked for. Therapy is good. My mother has not been this strong in a while. The staff is funny and positive all of the time. The social worker and person in the business office have been really good. One thing it does not have is a stinky nursing home smell. It smells more like somebody's house. My mom seems happy with the meals and they give a good selection. Communication has been good and they notify me of any changes. I have had good luck with all of the departments. They all have done a good job communicating.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

My loved one seems very pleased with the therapy they are giving him. The food is good. They had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner. We have talked to a nurse and I think a counselor. They were both very helpful. Everybody seems nice on the phone. I would say the staff is good because if they were not good, my loved one would be fussing.

They are all friendly.

Everything was good.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

There are two nurses that my mother and I love dearly. The dietitian said she would bring some customized meals in but I have not seen it. If they have been brought in, it is not on the menu to choose from. The communication needs improvement here. They are not keeping me in the loop. Some of the staff is good but others are not. There are two or three nurses that I would flush down the toilet if I could! I feel like they are understaffed and overworked. I don’t think they take care of these people much. Too few employees are stressed out. I witnessed one person almost walk out. The cleanliness needs to be done a lot more thoroughly and quit using all the cover scents. I can walk down the hall and see where the dirt was pushed up against the wall.

We strive to deliver excellent service and care. We provide top quality health care and senior services with compassion. We deliver on quality and integrity. Our staff ensures that you get a comfortable and secure stay. Our nurses are all CPR certified and have verified licenses. We care for our patients like family and strive to empower them through our specialized programs to enhance the quality of life. If you’re looking for a comfortable, feel-at-home stay, assistance or a rehabilitation center, then look no further.