Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies - Fort Collins, CO

Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

• Skilled Nursing
  • Short Term Rehab
street map for Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies - Fort Collins, CO

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

The social worker was very helpful. The CNA's are also great. I am very pleased with the communication they have been calling me and keeping me updated. My mother thinks the meals are fine.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

Anytime I needed help, I have gotten it. They are really nice and accommodating. They are attentive to what I have asked for. Therapy is good. My mother has not been this strong in a while. The staff is funny and positive all of the time. The social worker and person in the business office have been really good. One thing it does not have is a stinky nursing home smell. It smells more like somebody's house. My mom seems happy with the meals and they give a good selection. Communication has been good and they notify me of any changes. I have had good luck with all of the departments. They all have done a good job communicating.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

My loved one seems very pleased with the therapy they are giving him. The food is good. They had a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner. We have talked to a nurse and I think a counselor. They were both very helpful. Everybody seems nice on the phone. I would say the staff is good because if they were not good, my loved one would be fussing.

They are all friendly.

Everything was good.

Review of Rehabilitation and Nursing Center of the Rockies

There are two nurses that my mother and I love dearly. The dietitian said she would bring some customized meals in but I have not seen it. If they have been brought in, it is not on the menu to choose from. The communication needs improvement here. They are not keeping me in the loop. Some of the staff is good but others are not. There are two or three nurses that I would flush down the toilet if I could! I feel like they are understaffed and overworked. I don’t think they take care of these people much. Too few employees are stressed out. I witnessed one person almost walk out. The cleanliness needs to be done a lot more thoroughly and quit using all the cover scents. I can walk down the hall and see where the dirt was pushed up against the wall.