Genesis Senior Living of Lafayette  - Lafayette, CO

Adjusting well...

My mother was in another community for rehab and it was terrible. The next time she needed rehabilitation we insisted she come to Genesis. We ultimately decided this would be where she was moving in. The care she is getting is fabulous. We love it because the people really care. She's adjusting to the community and getting involved in activities. It's nice they come to her room and ask her to join because she normally wouldn't and she ends up enjoying herself.

Respite For Me

I thought they did okay for me when I stayed for a while. It seemed clean. The meals were okay, I was up and down so much, they seemed to do okay.

Dad's Good Care

I am very happy with the care that my father is getting here. The staff is very nice and always helpful. The food is very good and a nice variety. Alot of great activities are offered. I would recommend this community for others.