Brookdale Meridian Englewood- Englewood, CO

“Our team stands out by having a continued personal and emotional investment in our community, residents and staff.” Offering breathtaking mountain vistas and panoramic views of the city of Denver, The Meridian is conveniently located adjacent to Swedish Medical Center, off Hamden Avenue and University Boulevard, and near superb shopping, dining, art and cultural opportunities. In a quiet residential neighborhood with the city of Denver just six miles away, this senior independent living community offers residents an urban lifestyle coupled with the ambiance of an elegant mountain resort.

The Meridian features a large library, billiards room, card room, theater, fitness center, beauty shops and activity rooms with mountain views. Our spacious apartment homes offer a variety of floor plans with ample closet space, bay windows and full kitchens with full appliances. With elegant restaurant-style dining daily, our dining services offer regional cuisine and monthly dining specials like “Secrets from the Chef,” “High Tea,” and “Waffle Wednesday.” Our award-winning Signature Programs offer a wide variety of top-notch services for residents. With an exciting array of social, educational and cultural programs, residents are encouraged to renew their old interests and explore new ones. Popular classes include “Matter of Balance,” “Powerful People,” tai chi, “Mind Aerobics,” and “Chair Yoga.” Help with everyday tasks can make a big difference in the quality of your life. It’s comforting to know that you can continue to live life to the fullest at The Meridian – with the added security of 24-hour nursing care and a Health Care Center, as well as a full spectrum of memory care, wellness, and supportive services.

Call today to arrange a visit, and experience for yourself the meaningful lifestyle our residents enjoy every day.

Friendly staff, good food, this is our finalist. This places offer "personalized living" which is scheduled home care rather than on-demand services and full-time care only. Meals are two per day, plus a full kitchen in the unit, and bi-monthly cleaning is offered in the price, as well as weekly flat laundry service. More services are available at reasonable prices. A single pet is welcome.

Staff Encourages Residents

My parents are doing well since moving to this location. We had looked at other communities and after seeing the size of the units we decided this would be the right choice for them. They seem to be settling in and getting to slowly know people. The staff is amazing and is trying to get my parents to join in the social activities.
The food is good. The community is well taken care of very clean.

We toured this community and it was nice and clean. We liked the staff who were nice and able to answer the questions that we had on the care that is offered. We liked the menu with the good choices of healthy meals. They had a nice list of activities that are offered. We would recommend this community, but it was most costly than what we could afford at the time.

A good expedience!

When I was touring Brookdale, I thought it was a very nice place. The person that took me around was friendly and helpful. The facility itself was clean and touring was a good experience to tour.

Many activities to choose from!

My stay at Brookdale Englewood is going great! The community is clean and the staff is very friendly. The meals are great. The community has many activities to participate in, we seem to have something different to do every day!

Tour for care

We toured this community for care. We liked the staff who were able to answer the questions we had on care from the community. The variety of meals were appealing. They offer a nice variety of activities. We would recommend the care and the value to other families for there loved ones.

Nice Community!!

My mother and father both reside in this community. The staff is nice and are attentive. They do offer activities my mother has participated in some. The communication has been good. One thing i really liked was how the staff introduced everything that was available to my parents. The community is well up-kept.

Very nice. In right price range. Can always find a view of the mountains.

Good facility

Meridian Englewood goes above and beyond to keep residents in the state of mind they need to be in. They're very good at addressing everyone. It's a good facility. The staff are very very friendly. My friend is doing very good there in the memory care unit. It's a relaxed environment, she's more comfortable there. It was a good move.

We found this location to be better for my parents and with the proximity to our home we were close by if help was needed. The hallways were roomy & allowed for resident personalization. The apartments were very well laid out with plenty of storage. We appreciated the space devoted to the bathroom area so that the resident is safe & has a place for their linens and bathroom supplies. The dining room was spacious with room between tables for a wheelchair or walker. The option of a covered garage was very important to my father.

Best Thing We Ever Did

It was the best thing we ever did. The Meridian is a family of friends and caregivers. We feel safe. We feel like we are getting a good value. We just couldn't be happier, we absolutely love having our parents there.

4 stars

Happy with things

They are great.

They are great. I don't have any complaints at all. They are doing a terrific job. The girls like him, and he likes the girls. They are doing a great communicating with us, and working with him. They are just wonderful.

I am very very happy and satisfied wi...

I am very very happy and satisfied with Meridian Englewood. The friendliness of the staff, cleanliness, care, services, and activities are all perfect.

Wonderful place

Meridian of Englewood really is a wonderful place, I'd give them top marks across the board. They really seem to understand the senior lifestyle! The staff try to connect with the people on a personal level, and learn what works best for them. They understand the needs and limitations that seniors face, and are friendly and patient with everyone. I feel so confident knowing that my loved ones are being well cared for.

I only stayed here for a few days, bu...

I only stayed here for a few days, but I very much enjoyed my stay! The staff were all very cooperative and friendly! The room I stayed in was nice and clean. They even had an exercise group that I joined in while I was there! They had a couple of stationary bikes and a treadmill and a staff member that led the exercise classes. Also, the food was excellent! I had 3 meals a day, and they had a snack bar outside the dining room where I could help myself to ice cream and coffee, and they had donuts and cookies out in the morning.

I toured this facility on and it's ve...

I toured this facility on and it's very nice, I like the mountain views from the private rooms and the fact that it's very close to a hospital. In my top 5 right now.

Very nice, but too rich for my purse....

Very nice, but too rich for my purse. They offer too many unnecessary things.

Very positive. Mom liked all features...

Very positive. Mom liked all features offered!