Newport Terrace Senior Living #1 - Newport Beach, CA

We have a deposit here and appointment for Moms assessment on Sunday March 4th we will see how that goes! Her apartment is so nice nice size I hope she likes it

Newport Terrace

My mother lives in Newport Terrace. The staff has been great about pairing her up with a buddy to help her warm up to the community, and they are very helpful, warm, and congenial. They have lots of activities like exercises, Bingo, trips, and classes that my mother has been getting involved in. It's a mid-sized facility, which we liked, and yet they offer as many amenities as the larger ones. I was pleasantly surprised that it was no more expensive because of the NB address and the proximity was good for my family. They do have cleaning in the community once a week, but if I have one shortcoming to point out, it's that I wish they'd do a second pass, as I often empty the trash out and do a once-over of the bathroom when I visit. But overall, I’d definitely recommend it to others.

True Family Atmosphere

From the minute I spoke with Renee over the phone I got the sense that they really do care about everyone that lives there; it’s a very loving, honest and good natured atmosphere. The community is always clean and happy; everyone that lives there are in good spirits and friendly and welcoming. When I took my first tour, everyone I met was smiling, laughing and conversing with each other. They always have fresh baked cookies at the front door so it feels homey (and they are delicious!) My mom lived alone for 27 years and had a small, concentrated group of friends so I was concerned that she would feel out of her element or like an outsider…just the opposite is true; within 2 days I called to see how she was doing and she was running out the door to meet her friends for lunch together! Everyone that lives there let her settle for a few days and then embraced her with open arms and she has never looked back. The front entrance is like a living room and every time I’ve been for a visit (which is quite often) there are friends visiting over coffee and the paper just relaxing and enjoying their company. If you are thinking about having a loved one at Vintage Newport, think no more, you will finally be able to sleep sound at night knowing that they are safe, loved and well cared for every minute of the day. Nancy, the onsite nurse always has a million things going making sure everyone is nurtured but always has time for anything you may need, she knows everyone’s name and always has a smile on her face, she wants everyone to thrive. I can’t say enough good things to paint an accurate picture of Vintage Newport but I can say how truly grateful I am that I found them. Everyone that works there is very loving, truly sweet and they care for everyone as if they are their favorite grandma or grandpa…it’s a feeling that is good for the soul.

We like it!

We like the vintage. We’re very happy with the staff. We’d recommend it to anyone who might be looking. The care of the caregivers is very good, but there’s always going to be one. They really and make it a positive experience. We chose that one because it’s useful friendly and the location for all the family. Our particular relative gets a lot of family visits.

Nice place

Everything has gone great here so far! My loved one hasn't been here long, but I can't think of anything they could be doing better. It's a nice looking place, the staff are friendly, and the care they provide is good.

Within my price range, wort...

Within my price range, worth looking at.

Vintage has become our second family ...

Vintage has become our second family with their exceptional, attentive and sincerely caring staff.

Work In Progress

We definitely had a rocky start with this place, but I will say that they are working with us to make improvements. Specifically, they could improve their communication. There are times where we need to be aware of what's happening, and it would be nice to be informed in a timely manner. Like I said, though, they are working with us. We chose this place because I felt they were sincere, and there are lots of people that go above and beyond here. There are just still some pieces that aren't clicking. First and foremost, though, they care! Operationally, there's some fine tuning that needs to be done, but its a work in progress!

Happiness is a place where you are respected and welcomed

We just moved my mother into Vintage Newport East. From the moment she walked in the door for the tour, other friendly residents greeted her. The staff have been very helpful and warm in welcoming her and helping her get settled. Prices seem moderate to me for the services and location and the respect and care that residents receive is just what we were hoping for.

Great location, balconies, ...

Great location, balconies, $2700 with a $2500 community fee - put down deposit for first floor room

Nice Property. Rooms are ju...

Nice Property. Rooms are just the right size with view of patios. $2700 plus points. Taking Mom on Thursday for eval and vist.

Too upscale and expensive.

Too upscale and expensive.

VERY nice facility when we toured -- ...

VERY nice facility when we toured -- will likely meet again with Dad

Welcome! We are pleased you are considering Vintage Newport East for you or your loved one. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to a more caring and committed alternative in senior living…one that you will find satisfies your needs. Vintage Newport East offers you the finest amenities and services available in senior assisted living today. We invite you to discover our warm secure and friendly environment, our attentive staff, our excellent food service and our varied selection of entertainment and educational activities. As you will immediately discover, assistance tailored to fit your individual needs is the cornerstone of our commitment to excellence. Whether you or your loved one are independent or require some degree of assistance in the activities of daily living (such as bathing, dressing, grooming, monitoring medications, reminding or escorting service, etc.) we will provide the appropriate level of care and we’ve tailored solutions to match: Independent Living, for our most active seniors.

Assisted Living, when you need a helping hand.

Memory Care, special care for those with memory challenges e.g. Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Short Term Care, for a respite or recovery period.

Serving Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Huntington Beach and more.

All options include: A safe, secure environment, compassionate, capable staff, busy days, rewarding activities, 3 chef prepared meals daily, scheduled transportation for errands, medical appointments and field trips and friendly people and a sense of community.

Nearby attractions are Fashion Island, world famous South Coast Plaza and Crystal Court make Newport a shopping mecca. The artist colony of Laguna Beach with its world-renowned Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters. The cities of Laguna Beach and newport beach also offer abundant dining options. Hoag Hospital and Newport Lido Medical Center and University of California Irvine / UCI Med