Regency Manor Personal Care Home - Cumming, GA

Regency Manor Personal Care Home - Cumming, GA has yet not published prices.

Best care available today!

Best care available today! Both my parents have been cared for by [name removed] at Regency, and my family and I are very grateful for her loving care. House is always clean, the food is amazing and each resident is clean and happy. Thank you for all the good times you provided my parents and the fitfull nights you provided me.

Exceptionally private health care!

My husband required very personalized care, as his health
was in serious decline. [Removed] was a godsend. She and her staff helped us move in and tended to his every need. My husband spent his final month of life with dignity and love, and I am forever grateful!

We had tried two other assisted living facilities and were very dissatisfied with the food, bathing and wait times. My husband was really frustrated. There is simply no comparison to Regency Manor. It is a unique and very special form of care for both the patient and family.

Loving, appropriate care

My mother was at Regency Manor in Cumming, Georgia, from March through September 2017. My brother, sister, and I were very pleased with the care Mom received during this time. The staff was competent and loving and attentive. They interacted with Mom, engaging her in conversation and helping her do as much for herself as she could for as long as she could. The house was clean and safe. Daily activities, meals, and schedules were appropriate to Mom's needs. Regency Manor provided us with the perfect level of care for Mom during these last six months of her life. And, the staff helped us as we walked through this time with her