Reflections at Colts Neck - Colts Neck, NJ

Reflections at Colts Neck - Colts Neck, NJ has yet not published prices.

Not much for activities.

My parents were here for a while. They kept dad locked up, and there were no activities. The goal was to keep my parents together, in spite of different levels of care being needed, but this just didn't work.

My Dad lived here for a little over a...

My Dad lived here for a little over a year. Before that he was living at home and it was a very difficult decision to make, but the staff here made things so much easier. The executive director and nursing director are the 2 most caring individuals you could ever wish to meet. They treated my Dad as if he were their Dad. He was very happy the time that he spent here. The facility is very pleasant and the staff as well. If we had it to do over again we would have chosen the same place.

Speaks for itself!

A place you can have confidence that your love one will receive proper care and attention. Administers are very supportive and friendly. Staff very competent and caring. After one and a half years experience, no complaints.

Not a good fit

My loved one was only there for a short time. The supervision was not good. The doors are heavy. It’s almost like you’re in an apartment. I don’t think they did a good job on the assessment. I’d give them a zero on the finance. It was friendly, clean – a nice community. But the rooms are too secluded.

Great looking community!

This one was gorgeous. It was a beautiful community, and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was my favorite out of all the places we toured. Unfortunately it was a bit too far for it to be a viable option for us.

Couldn't be happier with it

The facility is very clean, and very neat. The staff are very attentive and kind, and the residents themselves are very nice. We couldn't be happier with it.

very nice

very nice

An Outstanding Location:
Reflections at Colts Neck is the only free-standing memory care assisted living community in Monmouth County, and is located on Route 34 in Colts Neck. We are a secure and gated community neighboring Trump National Golf Club.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
Brandywine’s care and engagement program can be summed up in one word: INVEST. We nourish the minds and hearts of our residents by delivering a variety of choices that bring joy and connection to our interactions. We also educate and train our team members to understand the challenges our residents and their families face each day in living with dementia.

A Commitment to Quality:
As you continue to care for your loved one, we are here to join you with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site. And you have the comfort of knowing that Reflections at Colts Neck has been recognized as an Advanced Standing community by the State of New Jersey, acknowledging our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.