Millennium Memory Care at Ocean - Ocean Township, NJ

Has any Senior Advisor actually visited this facility? I have - it's the most dark, depressing, unclean and inviting facility ever visit.

Tour Went Well

I had a good tour of this community. The staff was very kind, and welcoming. From what we saw everything looked great. The experience went very well. The location was to far for the families to travel, but our tour went well.

Great care!

This was a good community for my father. A wonderful staff to take care of his needs. He was happy with the meals and variety. There were activities for him to participate in when he wanted. I would recommend this for others seeking good care.

Very nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Millenium Memory Care! They've got a really great memory care program here. They've got a lot of activities all throughout the day, it seems like whenever I visit they're doing something! The staff is friendly and professional and they're taking great care of my loved one, he really seems to enjoy it here! Really the only issue we've had is that they've been a little slow in regards to getting his TV installed, it's been a few weeks since he has moved in. But overall it is a very nice place, and I highly recommend it!