Brandywine Living at Howell - Howell, NJ

Brandywine Living at Howell - Howell, NJ has yet not published prices.

Brandywine Howell

We cannot say enough about Brandywine Senior Living at Howell. From the first visit the staff was warm, friendly and genuine. We felt an immediate connection with the staff and a sense of this was the perfect living arrangement. The people who work here are amazing, you get the feeling you are visiting them at home and they are welcoming you as family. It is a relief to know our aunt is safe and cared for by people who go above and beyond and truly care about her happiness.
[names removed]

What a blessing - amazing care.

Both of my folks lived here and we could not feel more blessed to have found this perfect place for them.

Not only were they amazingly well cared for, I can say that they were loved. Although my Mom only lived a short time after moving in, my Dad was there for years. He lived to tell his stories and every staff member let him think they were hearing it for the first time (more like 100th .. giggles).

Always clean, bright, and cheerful. My parents were ALWAYS clean and well cared for. There were always an abundance of great activities - love you [name removed].

I hope I get to live out my Golden years in a place JUST like this.

Happiness at Last!!

My mother fell on her 96th birthday in [date removed] and required full time care in her home. She had 5 different full time care givers in a 3 month period and was miserable and so was the rest of our family. We wanted to keep her in her home but she no longer had the same quality of life and was bored and frustrated and unhappy to share her home. Finally, she mentioned that maybe an assisted living would be better. Within 24 hours I researched places near where I live and Brandywine in Howell impressed me the most. It had a warm feel to it with a very friendly staff and warm and welcoming residents. It was and is spotless. My mom moved in [date removed] and her biggest regret is not having moved there sooner. She LOVES it! She just turned 97 and is far more alert than she was a year ago. There are always activities to keep the residents happy, stimulated and busy. The nursing staff is exceptional as are all the staff members. The fact that my mom can live out her life there gives her and all of our family a huge sense of peace. Brandywine has been a blessing to all of us!

Heaven Sent

Our mom needed memory care; the kind of care we could not provide for her at home. Needless to say it was a decision we struggled greatly with. Fortunately we were able to place mom in Brandywine, Howell more than one month ago. I must say, from our first encounter the expert staff at Brandywine certainly helped to mitigate the hardship we were experiencing. The more time my family and i spend with mom at brandywine the more we realize how right our decision was and how wonderfully caring all the Brandywine staff are. We are truly grateful to the Good Lord for the place called Brandywine, Howell, and for the sincere professionals that care for mom 24/7.

Brandywine , an exceptional place

Brandywine, Howell has been a wonderful experience for my Mother in Law this past year of residence there. Every effort is made to have a new resident feel comfortable. For example placing people of similar interests at the same dining table. Encouraging your loved one to participate in activities, which there are many. The live entertainment is fabulous. The Staff is exceptional, very caring and attentive.
Alzheimer Support Meetings 1X month are very helpful and informative. [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed] , [name removed], [name removed] have all been just wonderful whenever I have needed them. I am very happy with the care my Mother in Law is receiving. She is treated with dignity and respect. The most important thing to me is that she seems content, happy and secure.

My mother has been a resident of Brandywine at Howell since July, 2013. It was a very difficult decision for my family to make, but we knew that it was no longer safe for her to live by herself. We visited other facilities, but when we visited Brandywine, we just knew that this was going to be our mom's new home. Everyone was so welcoming to her and made her feel at home instantly. Because her Alzheimer's has progressed, we had to move her to the Reflections Unit at Brandywine. They made the transition so easy and she adjusted very nicely. We cannot thank the entire staff enough for the amazing care they give our mom on a daily basis. We definitely made the right decision.

My stay at Brandywine

As a former resident of Brandywine, I had an “inside” opportunity to experience my stay first hand.
I was living in the White Mountains of NH. After my husband’s death my Children wanted me to move closer to them.
After visiting several places they decided on Brandywine in Howell NJ. This was supposed to be a short respite stay which turned into almost four months.
From the moment I and my cat Foxxy arrived I was greeting warmly by the staff who brought me to my new apartment.
After receiving my pendent it was time for dinner. I chose the late hour and was seated at a table with two other residents whom I got to know and care for very much. I made many friends there.
I love the options you have at each meal. The cooks really tried to please the residents.
I also enjoyed many of the activities offered each day.
Every staff member I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Including, house cleaning, aides, dining room staff, wellness, administration, and maintenance crew.
Brandywine is a very nurturing, safe, peaceful place to live.
At this point my Doctor, children and I feel I am able to live in an Independent Living facility. Should my needs change in the future I would gladly return to Brandywine in Howell.

So happy with my mom's new home

Our mother has blossomed since her arrival at Brandywine in Howell. She has lived there for almost two years and my brother and I are so grateful
for the compassionate, caring and nurturing staff members. The attention and genuine concern from the caregivers and nurses have given our mother a
tremendous sense of belonging and security. At her times of ill health, the staff cared
for her in a proficient manner. We are so relieved to know that she is safe and not alone. Everyone working at Brandywine goes above and beyond their sense of duty to help our mother maintain her dignity as an individual, while enjoying the comforts of home
in the "family atmosphere." We appreciate the open communication from administrators,
which also encourages us to be connected. That "family atmosphere" is a reflection of
the wonderful people who work at Brandywine.
The facility is so beautiful, elegant, and well cared for, our mother is proud to live
there. She enjoys the fun events, daily activities, and variety of entertainment. Spending
time with friends she has made, playing Bingo, and walking in the beautiful patio area
are her favorite pastimes. She says there is always something to do. Living within the community setting at Brandywine has brought forth the best in
our mother. Even her sense of humor has re-emerged. We feel that years have been
added to her life since moving to Brandywine. For that we are very grateful. We can not thank everyone at Brandywine enough for giving our mother a positive,
fulfilling, and "loving" living experience. She calls Brandywine "home."

My Dad

My father spent the last three years of his life living at Brandywine Assisted Living in Howell, N.J. When he first
arrived he was recovering from a four -month stay in the hospital and an acute care rehab facility. He was confined to a wheel chair and was suffering from dementia. He was initially placed in the Reflections unit on the third floor. He received wonderful care from the nurses and aides and within three months he was walking with a walker and was dementia free. He was then transferred
to the first floor with the general population. My father’s gregarious and outgoing personality returned and this is where he thrived. He made many new friends among the residents and staff. The nurses and aides were all very attentive and patient with all of his needs. He received
physical and occupational therapy and he became more self-sufficient. He enjoyed the company of his new friends in the dining hall and he eagerly anticipated interacting with the high school and college students who were waiting tables. I truly believe that my father’s life was
extended because of the care and life style that Brandywine gave to him. We could not have asked for a happier or more positive environment for Dad’s final
years. I would highly recommend Brandywine in Howell to all of my friends and relatives. Thank you again to
everyone from the cheerful women at the front desk, the maintenance staff, the administrators and all the volunteers for the quality care that you provide.

Caring staff and a wonderful place to spend elder years

I moved my Mom here after being in another facility for a month that she was so depressed she would cry every day. I cannot be happier that I found the Brandywine, the facility is clean, the staff is all wonderful, caring and always informing me of anything going on, family oriented. You can see how happy the residents are just walking around there and they are always doing things and daily events, I cannot reach my Mom until end of the day at 9 because she is out of her apartment in the morning and involved all day long. She has made some nice friends with other residents and I have a great relationship with the staff, especially Brittany who will send me pics of my Mom involved in activity and my 4 year old daughter loves to visit Grandma to see "all her new friends" ... if you truly care for your loved one this is the place for them. You will never have to worry about their well being because the whole staff takes such good care of the residents and it truly shows. Well done and thank you for all you do !

Mom's Remarkable Progress at Brandywine-Howell

Prior to my mother moving into Brandywine @ Howell, she was in another facility. They had her in therapy, and, still in a wheelchair. During the 6-8 weeks there, she was hospitalized three times.
Since moving into Brandywine, my mothers progress has been remarkable. Within three days, she was getting around with a walker, going to the dining room, and, attending programs. When her cardiologist examined her a week ago, he was pleased with her progress, and, with no hospital visits in the 6 weeks she has been there.
My mom has made friends, and, regularly attends bingo and other programs. The food is unbelievable. The staff is friendly, and, cannot be more helpful.
To the Brandywine-Howell staff, I would like to thank you all for taking such good care of my mother, and, for the friendship you have shown my family. God bless you all.

It was very expensive and they didn't really have any activities going on here.

My dad was here for a while. They couldn't handle him in the memory care here. It was very expensive and they didn't really have any activities going on here.

Perfect Place

My relative lives at Brandywine/Howell and it is the most perfect place for her. She has a large lovely apartment for herself; however, you hardly ever find her in it. She is always out and about with her new friends enjoying the entertainment, singing, going to the movie theater or sitting outside on the veranda chatting.

There are no more worries about keeping up with the housekeeping and laundry. Mealtime is located in a lovely dining room with an ever-changing menu that is delicious and filling. The dessert cart has many tempting goodies to choose from and the wait staff is very accommodating.

The in-house nursing department is staffed by the most understanding, caring people. They quickly make time to talk with you whenever a question arises.

Brandywine is a beautiful facility that makes you feel at home. As soon as you walk inside you see the loveliest floral arrangement and quickly greeted by the friendliest receptionist. Everyday there are numerous activities and entertainment offerings with an energetic and enthusiastic staff.

When I started the search for an assisted-living facility, I became quite overwhelmed visiting so many places. Brandywine/Howell stood out from the others and Brittney helped me above and beyond with all my issues. Quite honestly everyone I have met there have always been eager to help and cheerful.

Brandywine/Howell is a perfect place for my relative!

Good Job Brandywine

We are very happy that our mom is in Brandwine in Howell. The workers are very nice to her and even though she has dementia, there are many activities that keep her mind busy so she doesn't get upset. We love her room, and the food always looks delicious. The staff all know her by name which makes her feel like part of the family. Good job Brandywine!

Highly recommend !

My mom has been in Brandywine for a little over a year and since it is in my hometown, I visit at least twice a week. Whenever I walk in I am always greeted by the wonderful staff and charming receptionist. Everyone that works there is very helpful and always pleasant. My mom's room is always clean and she loves it! I have lunch with her often and so do some of her friends who come to visit her. They have a good menu to chose from and the food and service is very good. The nurses administer my mom's medication so there is never a problem. I take great comfort in knowing that she is very well cared for at Brandywine and would recommend the facility to anyone who has a loved one who is in need of assistance.

My Father-In-Law at Brandywine in Howell, New Jersey.

Brandywine at Howell, NJ is a marvelous facility! My father-in-law has been a resident at Brandywine (in the Reflections Segment for those needing more full-time care & attention) for almost 3 years.
This is certainly the, RIGHT PLACE FOR HIM! The medical care from the nursing staff is excellent (They are in touch with my Father-In-Law's doctors regularly and notify the doctors if they notice any changes of behavior)!
Whenever there is an incident resulting in a fall, we are immediately notified by phone from a nurse on duty!
There are numerous activities provided each day by the staff, which are designed to stimulate the synapses in the brain and to engage the residents with movement exercise through music and song.
The cost per month is less than other Assisted-Living Facilities: as we checked prices out from several other facilities in northern New Jersey as well as locally in Monmouth County.
The food is wonderful with choices of entrees at EVERY meal! There are snacks each afternoon at 2:00 pm, as well.
The Administration as well as the staff who are working right along with each resident are: knowledgeable; willing to talk with family for guidance as to the likes and dislikes of the resident; caring; genuinely nice people; and NEVER, lose their sense of humor! A good laugh goes a long way.
Hospice is warmly received at Brandywine. My Father-In-Law has a Hospice person 5 days per week and David has truly made a difference for my Father-In-Law. Brandywine really has helped us to provide my Father-In-Law with the best possible situation for him and to make his life-style meaningful and rewarding!
Overall, Brandywine is rated 5-STARS by me! Brandywine is family-friendly and has activities each-and-every-month for the family of residents to attend. They are certainly pro-active when it comes to interweaving family/resident/and facility into one unit with the same goal: provide the resident with the best care possible!

Wonderfully Warm and Caring Staff....

My grandmother recently spent time in a rehab facility. I felt that after discharge she would benefit from a short stay in an assisted living community to assist in gradually getting her back to her independence. I visited a few assisted living communities but just didn't feel a connection or warmth from staff. Brandywine was different. From entering the community until the end of my tour, I saw happy faces both on the staff and residents alike. Everyone was accomadating and every question and concern were addressed. My grandmother was more than pleased with my decision to bring her to Brandywine and she enjoyed her stay immensely! I would not hesitate to recommend Brandywine whether its a temporary or permanent stay!

Great Place!

It is so hard to believe a year has gone by since I first heard of Brandywine, and in my hometown, no less! My father had been discharged from Wedgewood Rehab in August. The staff there realized my dad required around the clock care, that my mom wanted to provide, but was physically unable to. Initially, I arranged for a live-in aide, but after a few weeks, knew that wasn’t the best arrangement for my parents. I contacted Wedgewood for guidance and they had great things to say about Brandywine Senior Living in Howell. I called and arranged to meet Colleen for a tour. That was all I needed. The staff, the accommodations, facility, grounds and activities were perfect for my parents needs.
I scheduled a tour for my parents during last years “Assisted Living Week”. There was so much activity, events scheduled, and an all around excitement amongst the staff and residents. My parents moved in two weeks after that tour. The arrangements made were very conducive to my parents financial situation. The transition went smoothly. Colleen arranged a 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration for my parents just five days after they moved in!
I truly cannot say enough about the support and nursing staff. My dad became ill in April and the staff was very sensitive to his situation and really supported my mom through his illness. It was clear Dad wouldn’t recover and I made a call to the nursing director, Michele. She gave me contact information for hospice services. Dad was back in his Brandywine room within 5 hours and was being visited by staff and my mom was able to be with him, which was a true comfort.
Since Dad’s passing, the staff and residents have shown true compassion towards my mom. Mom has handled her life changing events so much better with the support and love everyone at Brandywine has given to my mom. I am so thankful for everyone at Brandywine Senior living at Howell for making my parents feel so loved and cared for.

Brandywine Assisted Living In Howell, New Jersey

The minute you enter the door of Brandywine, you are greeted by the desk receptionist with a cheery hello and a caring attitude. My mother has been a resident at Brandywine for over 3 1/2 yrs. I searched for a facility for over a year and I am so glad I decided to place her in Brandywine. The nurses are excellent. They are always thoughtful, caring, and loving to each and every resident. The chef is excellent and the wait staff in the dining room are wonderful. They make sure each guest has what their palate desire for each and every meal. The activities directors are always working hard to make a festive day for everyone. Outside entertainment is constant and excellent. Games are plentiful all day long. In house gatherings are always fun. BBQ's in the backyard with the playground for visiting little ones and the fish pond stocked with beautiful koi amongst the flowers are beautiful and fun. The administration is ALWAYS available for residents and their families. I recommend Brandywine Assisted Living in Howell to anyone looking for a fabulous facility full of love, concern and fun times for their loved one.

Great Place

We are so happy we chose this place. The compassion and help we have received was wonderful. If any one needs an assisted living for their loved ones, please go to this one. Our loved one is only in this place one month and likes it. She says she is not lonely anymore and is taken care of. What more can we ask for. Thank you for your recommendation.

facility was very nice - biggest prob...

facility was very nice - biggest problem is its too far - but from what we saw and discussed it was definitely a place I would of considered

love it...will try to come up with mo...

love it...will try to come up with money if we can!

I liked Brandywine. It was warm and ...

I liked Brandywine. It was warm and welcoming and director was so helpful. This is also a possibility.

An Outstanding Location:
Brandywine Living at Howell is conveniently located in Howell, New Jersey, just minutes from Route 9 and Route 195, and just a short drive from Freehold Mall and the downtown historic district of Freehold.

A Vibrant Lifestyle:
For pure fun, residents can enjoy an intense competition of bocce ball against other Brandywine communities, or a fierce game of Family Feud or Wheel of Fortune. In fact, Howell offers an abundance of choices (Escapades…for Life!) for your entertainment and delight. If all this fun gives you an appetite, enjoy the ultimate choice with our All-Day Dining program. And, of course, you know that your beautiful suite and private bath await you…whenever.

A Commitment to Quality:
All the time you know that we are here with our caring team, including licensed nurses, All Day, All Night, On-Site, should you need us. And you have the comfort of knowing that Howell has been recognized as an Advanced Standing community by the State of New Jersey, acknowledging our commitment to quality, training, staffing, personal care, and regulatory standards. If you are looking for security and peace of mind, relax…we’re here.