Redstone Park Retirement - Brownwood, TX

A good experience so far

The staff are sweet as pie, very accommodating and encouraging. The community is kept clean. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They do offer some nice daily activities. The community is close to the hospital and I would recommend it.

Mom is Happy

So far my mom is settling in nicely at the Redstone Park Retirement. The overall atmosphere is very warm and welcoming. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's care needs. I have not had a chance to dine there with my mom but she thinks the food is good and it looks good. Her room is very nice, we wanted a bigger room, but this one is working out just fine for her and she is happy with it. They have rocking chairs on the porches for the resident to get outside and get fresh air when the temperature cools down. The best thing I can say about Redstone Park is that my mom is happy here and that is what matters the most. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Caring Staff

We toured this community and it seemed like a friendly and inviting place.The staff was compassionate and nice very helpful and knowledgeable. The community appeared well cleaned and maintained. It appeared that they offer different events.

Mom is just at that stage of her life

For the time that my mother in law has been there she has been treated very well. My husband's mother is just at that stage of life where she is very hard to please. The community offers quite a few activities and social hours but she chose not to participate in any of them not because the staff doesn't encourage her to do so but because she simply doesn't want to. She doesn't like the food but my husband has eaten there and says the food taste food
The staff is friendly patient and kind. The rooms are kept clean and maintained.

Pricey for the quality

My parents have both lived in this facility for several years. Activity quality has gone down hill. Food quality is bad. Many times the "hot" food items are basically at room temperature. Several times they have ran out of one or more of the food items before everyone is served. Most of the employees are friendly and helpful. Landscaping could use some help.

Moms first week

The Redstone staff are easy to work with. They are attentive and exhibit a genuine concern for mom.

I have seen an improvement in mom over the first week of living here and I believe she is enjoying her appartment more than she thought she would. I contribute this to the care she is recieving at Redstone.