Oakwood - Stephenville, TX

I loved the atmosphere and the attitudes of the staff. Bright and airy facility. Residential style room so homey, roomy. Safety obviously important. Residents engaged in activities. Outdoor facilities excellent. Planned outings and celebrations. Transportation available to appointments. Very pleasant staff.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review of Oakwood; we appreciate your feedback!

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback and your confidence in us!

Like The Layout Of Community

What really impressed me was the layout of the community. My mom doesn't have to walk too far to get to the dining hall. She says the food is good. The staff seems friendly and very accommodating and interacts with the residents.
My moms unit fits her well she has enough space to live comfortably. She is doing well-making friends going to activities and social events.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for sharing your review; we appreciate your feedback and we're so pleased that your mom is enjoying her home here with us!

A clean community

I have good communication with the staff at this community. They are kind,observant and wonderful. They allow pets and they have a beautiful courtyard that is completely contained. They have a large front porch. The food and the activities director are wonderful. I would recommend this community.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your recommendation of our community! We appreciate your confidence in us!

They treat her well!

My mother is doing very well since her move into Oakwood. It is a small town, so everyone knows her and they treat her very well. The facility is clean and it has been a good experience for her so far.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for your review; we appreciate your confidence in us and are glad that your mother is enjoying her new home! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director.

This is a very nice community. The staff are carign and attentive. We like the meals we have had with mom on family nights. She is offered to participate in activities. The community is clean and other families would like the care and the value that is offered to loved ones here.

A good home feeling

This community is very nice. They are all very friendly. A new manager will be there soon. The food needs alittle assistance, but needs a little seasonings on a few things. They do have alot of activities that are offered to everyone. I would recommend the community to others for good assisted living for loved ones. A good homie feeling.

Mom Is Happy

Things are going pretty well for my mother here at Oakwood she seems to have adjusted well. The community is very clean and well kept, no problems there. The staff has been really helpful and kind to my mother and are always willing to help. I have been to have dinner with her a few times and the food is okay not the best but okay. She seems happy here she even got herself a boyfriend now which is nice to see. If you are in the area I would recommend for you to take a look at this community it is very nice.

My mom was very pleased

My mom was very pleased for the amount of time she was there. It was very clean. Everyone was very nice and helpful. The Oakwood was a very nice place. We were very pleased and satisfied.

It is just great.

It is just great. The staff is great and they keep it very clean. It's a great value, and they are very attentive. They are between activity directors at the time, so those are a little lacking right now, but that is the only thing. We are very happy.