This is a lovely place. I was impressed with the tour by Leland and the amenities they offer.

Wife and I are settling in

We are in this 1 bedroom apartment with a full kitchen in this community and it is great. They are taking good care of us. We good 3 good meals a day and we have options to choose from. They keep our place clean and the overall community also. They will do our laundry. They are all nice and congenial. They give us a weekly activity calendar that we will enjoy soon. They also have a shuttle to go to the grocery store or a doctor's appointment. I would recommend this community.

A nice place for good care

The care at this community is great. The community is very clean and maintained. The meals are great and a nice variety. I like knowing that she likes the activities and she keeps active with the other residents. I would recommend this community for the good care and value of a loved one.

Good Experience Overall

My mother was at this community for two before she passed away unfortunately. However she did enjoy her time in this community. It is an excellent facility, and we were pleased with all they had done for us. It was good experience for us in this community overall.

Pleased with My Mothers Move Here

I'am satisfied with my mother move to this community. This is a nice community, and she is doing well with her move. I know she is safe, and in good hands. They have a good staff at this community. They do a good job keeping everything around the community well-kept. Everything is working out well for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Not sure they truly care for the residents

Other than two employees whom my father adored, I can find nothing good to say about this place. The food was no edible (believe me, when I couldn't cut my chicken with a knife, I knew we had an issue in the kitchen). After multiple complaints, no action was taken. I felt horrible because I lived too far away to help him out. But the bed bug infestation was the straw for us. Can't blame Lyndale for them coming into the community, but the manor in which they handled, or didn't handle, the issue was far below what I felt they should do. No direct notice to those around. No information about how hard they are to rid. My father was disgusted, displaced for a number of days, and finally we moved him out, still unsure if any of the bed bugs came with us. I was truly disappointed and angered at the management team for not realizing their primary job is to care for the residents and provide safety, healthy living areas and have their best interests in mind. Hats off to [Removed] , the only two employees my father cared about.

Mom is Well

My mother is doing great at this community. She being cared for very well.

Highly Recommended!!

My parents are very comfortable living in the Lyndale Abilene. The place is very clean and well maintained. The community offers a variety of activities such as movie nights, ice cream socials, and a game room. I would defiantly recommend them to anyone looking for a good community.

We really liked this place when we toured.

We really liked this place when we toured. It was in our top two. The other place ended up being a little bit better of a fit, for our loved one and where she is in life right now. It was a nice place, but ended up coming in a close second.

My step father is living at Royal Estates. We are very pleased with all aspects of the place. Very cordial staff that seem to care about the residents.

Food has lost its savour

The meals have gone downhill. This is a very important feature for senior citizens. Presentation is very good, but I find myself eating less and less when visiting my mom. They have the same chef, so that's not apparently the problem. I think they may be using a lot of frozen vegetables and overcooking them. There should also always be an alternate entree, other than chicken. I'm wondering if it's all pre-packaged food, which it wasn't before. The residents are not happy, and the food is what originally brought most of them here, according to them. Mom is now in a 2BR, and receiving a lot fewer services and amenities than were pointed out to us as included with each apartment at no extra charge. I'm beginning to wonder, but it is a nice facility.

SLC Texas

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we work hard to maintain our level of excellence in dining services and take seriously any experience that is not up to our standards. As executive director I would love if you could contact me directly at [removed] to discuss your dining concerns and potential improvements in more detail.

Joe Frush, Executive Director

Royal Estates a Great Place!!

Royal Estates is great! The food is wonderful and majority of staff are great. I do wish the would expand and become level 2 assisted living so residents would not have to move again!!

We have been very, very pleased with Royal Estates

We have been very, very pleased with Royal Estates of Abilene so far. The assisted living people there are right on top of their game. They have made some very helpful suggestions. They are doing a great job!

A Ten out of Five

I’d give them a ten out five! The staff is fabulous. It’s well worth the money we’re spending. Come on over and join us! The food is great. They have all kinds of games and singing and movies and bingo and sewing and crochet.

This place is amazing!

I toured the community recently and love it. We had lunch and it was delicious and the staff is amazing. This community has gone to the top of my list. Thank you to all the staff for a great experience.

We have already had a tour ...

We have already had a tour but want to come by soon to bring deposit and take mesurments to see how much furniture we need to buy. Thanks...Joyce

It was a wonderful experien...

It was a wonderful experience. Leland was so helpful and informative. Royal Estates seem like a great place. The personal was friendly and helpful.

Not only do Mike and Kathy Cauveaux from Abilene Physical Therapy refer clients from their physical therapy clinic to Royal Estates, Kathy's mom is also a resident of the community. "Mom wanted to live at Royal Estates and we were supportive of her decision. She is more active now than she has been in years, and we are so pleased with the service she receives. We feel good about telling our clients who are looking for a senior living community about Royal Estates."

- Mike and Kathy Chauveaux, Abilene Physical Therapy

From gracious independent-style living to assisted living, Royal Estates offers a broad range of living options and services to meet your changing needs. So unlike elsewhere, as needs change, we’ll be here for you or your loved one. We’re proud of our attentive staff, beautiful grounds, lovely apartment homes, beautiful lounges and dining rooms and unsurpassed services such as our unique Fit For Life™ fitness and wellness program. Residents love our many facilities, fun-filled activities programs, frequent excursions, scheduled transportation, and our daily well-balanced, chef prepared meals. For those who require support with some of the activities of daily life such as bathing and dressing we offer Assisted Living Services tailored to individual needs. Find out more about the great Royal Estates tradition by contacting us today.