Covenant Place of Abilene - Abilene, TX

Not too bad for a respite stay!

When mom went to stay at this community we explained she needed some additional help, unfortunately they did not follow through on this. They were also not very encouraging with mom to participate in some of the activities. She said the food was ok and the community was clean. We liked the community, however I think they need to be a little more attentive to what the families needs are.

A Good Place For Dad

My dad is doing very nice and he likes the food. They are doing a good job with his care. They provide a clean community and keep his dad's room clean. I feel that he is safe and I am glad that he is there.

A Place for Mom

They have been fantastic in the care of my mother. The director and staff were all very friendly and professional. I recommend this facility to anyone need a place for their loved ones.

very friendly

They are really good at taking care of my dad. They are very friendly and always respond quickly when he rings for them. They are extremely nice and very helpful. The food there is also wonderful.

I would definitely recommend Covenant Place of Abilene.

I hear good things about Covenant of ...

I hear good things about Covenant of Abilene. We had a friend there once. It was really nice when we went twice.

Discover a vibrant community at The Covenant Place of Abilene, offering Assisted Living services in Abilene, Texas. Our experienced staff and friendly residents make everyone feel at home, while our spacious apartments provide the perfect place to cozy up at the end of the day. Imagine an apartment home with no cooking, cleaning or maintenance — and friends next door. That’s exactly what residents get at our Abilene, Texas, Assisted Living community. Beyond just providing comfort and convenience, our apartments also offer peace of mind for residents and their family and friends with welcomed safety features. Our community offers a beautiful courtyard with lush greenery and shaded seating as well as established rose bushes throughout. Residents can look forward to special community events that take place throughout the month, as well as church services, walking trials at Red Bud Park and activities for families and friends. Our excellent location is near medical facilities and some of the area’s best shopping, dining, and entertainment options.