Dorset Place - Assisted Living - Oklahoma City, OK

Dorset Place - Assisted Living - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Very nice

Very nice community and friendly staff. It was a smaller community which we liked.

Very nice and clean. Nice staff. Excellent set up on the apartments and safety concerns. Very small community turned out not to meet my mother's needs.

Much Improved

This community has come leaps and bounds in the past year or so and the remodel brings the look to the same standard as care. I highly recommend them!

Made Me Feel Very Confinded

I did not like this community at all. First of all, you had to buzz in which is a nice security feature but the amount of time that we had to wait was a little more than I cared for. It is not a very big community very small and confined The resident's rooms appeared very small in size.

Better care

This is a not a community that I would recommend. The community was not giving us the care that we needed. We found that they did not take care of his personal needs. The community was not clean. This community is not giving the residents the care that they deserve. We could not recommend this commentary for the care to anyone.

Best Care for mom

I like the care at this community. The staff is nice and caring and very attentive. The menu is good a nice variety of healthy meals. They do have a lot of nice activities for the residents who want to participate. My mom does enjoy being with the others. We would be happy to recommend this community for other families.

Dorset Place staff was friendly and provided a nice tour.

Things are fine...

My father is still adjusting to the changes since moving into this community. The place, for the most part, is clean, but sometimes on the weekends the trash is not taken out. Also, my father has his dog with him and he can not always find someone to unlock the doors so he could take the dog outside to do its business. Other than that, we like that it is a single story building and we are pleased with the care so far.