Pristine Senior Living of Cincinnati-Riverside - Cincinnati, OH

Pristine Senior Living of Cincinnati-Riverside - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

Good, but often short-staffed.

I have a family member at Pristine at Riverside Nursing Home. The staff is unbelievably friendly. The facility is small and it is possible to get to know the nurses and aids personally. I believe the care given my mother is good and I base this on the fact that she has not had any urinary tract infections in the 14 months she has resided at Pristine. Not so at the other nursing homes she has resided. I do have one immediate concern about Pristine at Riverside Nursing Home, and that is the floor my mother resides, which consists of two long hallways connected by a nursing station where about 20 elderly reside, is almost always short-staffed. I cannot see how two aides can sufficiently give adequate care to all of these deserving individuals, plus serve 3 meals and clear the tables. One recent night here in [Removed] that I became aware of, only one aide was on duty. The aides are looking elsewhere for employment, many having left in the last two months. In talking with a few of the aides, one of the main problems is a lack of structure as aides will be late for their shift or not come in at all. Then the extreme workload falls on those loyal employees who do arrive always on schedule. Something must be done to improve working conditions at Pristine at Riverside. The residents are deserving of good care and their families are expecting that. My family is watching things closely as we expect good care for Mom.

Overall exceptional

Pristine Senior Living has provided a good experience for my entire family. From the transition to the release of my grandfather, everything was smooth. Beyond that, the nurses were incredible - personable, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist in whatever way necessary.

Pristine Senior Living

Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you choosing Pristine of Cincinnati-Riverside!

Quality Care

Pristine Senior Living and Post-Acute Care of Cincinnati-Riverside is a valuable resource to the community of Cincinnati. Thanks for helping our elderly with quality care!

Great facility

The facility has been great for our family. We are treated with respect and helpfulness every time we visit. Thank you.

Pristine Senior Living

Thank you for the review! We're glad that you chose Pristine Senior Living.