Prestige Senior Living Rosemont - Yelm, WA

The staff are very caring and friendly. The facility is very clean and well kept.

Everything good, but food.

Very friendly but the food is not that good. Hit and miss. need a more experienced cook. It is no added sal but my mom has to supplement her diet with food in her room . They start to eat entrees at 4:00 and they run out of entrees. Nothing to be desired. She eats about 75% of the food. Day cook is inexperienced she doesn't know how to buy the right quantities. They have back up items like hot dogs, hamburgers. Overall its a nice facility. other than the food.

First class senior living.

My parents just leased a 2 bed apartment. From the moment I went to tour Rosemont before showing my parents, I was impressed. The grounds are lovely. The building is welcoming and comfortable. The staff is what really shines! Everyone is so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. My parents will be moving in shortly and are so excited! As a daughter I know that they will be well taken care of and loved. Every resident I met is so happy and proud of their home. My family is looking forward to being a part of the Rosemont family.

Fantastic place. My folks a...

Fantastic place. My folks are excited about moving there.

Visited. 2Bdrm-1BA 880 sq ft with ba...

Visited. 2Bdrm-1BA 880 sq ft with balcony, $2730+$300 for second person and $10 each per dog for a total of $3050 per month. This includes one meal a day, weekly linen change, air conditioned room an accessible room, especially the bathroom with large wheel in shower. They have a large generator that operates accessible elevators in case of power outage. Deposit $750(neg)+ $500 per dog(pmt powwible), Residents are thrilled to be there and are inviting to potential new neighbors. Staff more business casually dressed.

Rosemont Retirement and Assisted Living is located in beauRtiful Yelm, Washington. Freedom, independence and security sum up the living at Rosemont. You are free to walk beautiful sunny pathways, to sit and chat with friends and family on the patio when the weather is nice. If it is chilly or threatening rain, rest in front of the fireplace with a book from our well-stocked library. Keeping your independence is important. With our transportation options, you are free to come and go as you please. You will always be near those necessary places, the bank, the post-office, and great shopping. While being free and independent, you also want to be safe. You will be in our secure buildings with an advanced emergency call system. Peace of mind is a wonderful thing. Aside from all of the things already mentioned, how about great food? Nothing says 'home' like a good meal. At Rosewood, our chefs work hard to create the food you want. Sometimes local foods are incorporated into the meals. Imagine an apple pie made with fresh Washington apples. And you can work off that pie on the exercise equipment that will keep you fit and happy. Preparing meals is not all we offer. If you need assistance with any of your daily activities, bathing, dressing and such, we are there at your service. At Rosemont Retirement and Assisted Living we go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy living with us. Come by and see the difference at Rosemont.