The Sequoia - Olympia, WA

Review of The Sequoia

We moved my mother into The Sequoia, almost a year ago. My mother says she loved living here. She is socializing more everyday and participates in some of the many scheduled activities. I have had and continue to have great communications with staff especially [name removed]

Review of Sequoia Assisted Living

I have been very happy here. All the staff are wonderful. Special people.

Review of Sequoia Assisted Living

The people at the "front" desk are friendly and hospitable. The staff is very helpful. What the Sequoia does is a hard job and what we pay for it I'm pleased. My mom is happy and that is the most important thing.

Look Elsewhere - NOT SAFE

Terrible!! We moved our mother out after staff repeatedly left her on the toilet alone, wouldn't answer call lights for over an hour, food is terrible, high staff turnover. NOT SAFE!!!

Dont go

Place understaffed for Years- I was there 3 yrs and it was hell. Crappy food.
Admin not working with staff. If it is still an issue, there were only caregivers working at night. No nurses. Felt unsafe.
Cutting corners when all have been cut already. Never again.

Poor quality

This place is understaffed. Staff is undertrained. Food is high in sodium and preservatives. Its a shame honestly that quality care cannot be given to our most valuable members of our society - our elders.... Staff means well but they are over worked due to corporate levels of management most likely.

Skip this one

They are understaffed. Food service is slow.

A very nice facility and exceptional ...

A very nice facility and exceptional staff. I found that the complex being of an older design did not provide apartments with an adequate kitchen area... small appliances and in a closet so no real kitchen that would provide for an easier transition from a home to an apartment.

Another very good option. Also willin...

Another very good option. Also willing to work with me on pricing while I work on the veterans benefits.

Comfortable living arrangements and commitment to service make The Sequoia an attractive community within itself.

Residents enjoy living in private apartments—furnished and decorated with their favorite things. Each apartment is designed for safe, comfortable living, with cable TV, a safety-response intercom, and personal refrigerator.

Amenities at The Sequoia include an elegant dining area, private family dining room for special occasions, living room with fireplace, and recreation room. Our readers enjoy our tranquil library with a warm fireplace. Others appreciate being pampered in our beauty and barbershop. And many enjoy a relaxing stroll in our beautiful outdoor courtyard.

The Sequoia has all the comforts of home—with comforting assistance from well-trained staff, 24 hours a day.

The social amenities of a caring community

To help our residents maintain and nurture active, independent lives, we provide a myriad of social and recreational opportunities: musical performances, field trips to points of interest, exercise classes, and holiday get-togethers.

When they make their home at The Sequoia, our residents quickly discover just how fulfilling and active life can be! Come visit us and experience the unique, home-like atmosphere at The Sequoia Assisted Living Community.