Bridgeport Place - University Place, WA

Bridgeport Place - University Place, WA has yet not published prices.

Beautiful place, very welcoming, had our name on a place on the front desk. How ever we are looking more for retirement community more on the move with pool, fitness, walking trails. this was in town, busy street, fewer parking for us.

Kicked Out After 3 Months Due to Menu Needs

They were not willing to allow our mother to come back to the facility because she needed her food puréed after about 3 months of being there. She didn't need anyone to feed it to her and she always ate at the dinning area, but they were not willing to do that and bring her meal to the table.

So while she was in the hospital due to aspiration pneumonia, they told us she could not come back at all. So we had to scramble in 3 days and find a place to put her. So we worked with a service to find an Adult Family Home that could prepare her food for her. I mean, all it would take would have been the kitchen staff take whatever meal she ordered and puree each serving and put it on her plate. We watched them serve her at the AFH once we found one (and most are willing to prepare what the client needs) and it took them all of 10 extra minutes so make her plate.

Amazing location! Everyone on the staff was friendly honest and helpful. From the time that we entered the facility, we felt very welcomed. The property and rooms were very very nice. We would definitely recommend this property.

Bridgeport Place

My dad got excellent care at Bridgeport Place. However, I was very frustrated when I received his final bill (he had to move to a higher level of care). He was charged over $160 for carpet cleaning (for a small studio apt) AND over $800 for carpet replacement. I had been told at final walk-thru that if the carpet would have to be replaced, I would be notified, which I was not. I certainly didn't expect to have to pay for both cleaning and replacement--both of which I think were overpriced!

A comfortable, carefree lifestyle awaits you at Bridgeport Place. Your neighbors are seniors like yourself who want to maintain their lifestyle of active choice, free from worries about handling everyday tasks.
Living at Bridgeport Place means you have the time to enjoy old friends and new, visit comfortably with family, take part in any of a variety of favorite activities, or begin a hobby you never found time for before!

Come visit our community to see for yourself how effortless and satisfying senior living can be. We’ll make you feel right at home!