Bridgeport Place - University Place, WA

Bridgeport Place - University Place, WA has yet not published prices.

Amazing location! Everyone on the staff was friendly honest and helpful. From the time that we entered the facility, we felt very welcomed. The property and rooms were very very nice. We would definitely recommend this property.

Bridgeport Place

My dad got excellent care at Bridgeport Place. However, I was very frustrated when I received his final bill (he had to move to a higher level of care). He was charged over $160 for carpet cleaning (for a small studio apt) AND over $800 for carpet replacement. I had been told at final walk-thru that if the carpet would have to be replaced, I would be notified, which I was not. I certainly didn't expect to have to pay for both cleaning and replacement--both of which I think were overpriced!

A comfortable, carefree lifestyle awaits you at Bridgeport Place. Your neighbors are seniors like yourself who want to maintain their lifestyle of active choice, free from worries about handling everyday tasks.
Living at Bridgeport Place means you have the time to enjoy old friends and new, visit comfortably with family, take part in any of a variety of favorite activities, or begin a hobby you never found time for before!

Come visit our community to see for yourself how effortless and satisfying senior living can be. We’ll make you feel right at home!