Woodland Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care - Tucson, AZ

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Free Assessment
  • Cable Included
  • On-site Maintenance Personnel
  • Availability of Professional Service Staff 24-hours per day

Horrible Experience

My loved one was here but we removed them from this place. I got them out after certain things couldn't be overlooked any longer. First off this place is very understaffed. They don't watch the residents here. This isn't a safe place - a lady was by herself outside and she fell and hit her head. The residents are NOT fastened in their wheelchairs and I was told they couldn't do that - they have a "right to fall". I was stunned by that answer.

Outdated

I looked at this community for my loved one, but I did not care for it. It looked very nice on the outside, but it was very old and outdated on the inside. I just did not feel it was a place I wanted my loved one to be.

Awful Experience!!

I was not impressed at all with my tour of this community and would never put my mother in a place like this one. As soon as I walked in I could not believe how run down and dirty it was. I truly would compare it to a dump in my opinion. When I was walking around I noticed a man hanging half out of bed needing help and nobody was there to tend to his needs. It was very sad and depressing and I would never recommend it to anyone. Overall awful experience and they need to clean that place up.

Good Care

My mother has been at WP for almost a year. Everyone is like a big family. Mom is always a needy person and they jump right in to keep her happy. I visit almost every day at all hours they are always gracious and on top of their game.
I placed my husband who had dementia there shortly after my mother. The staff was very patient and kind to him. I felt I had pleasant memories of his stay there after he passed away.

Guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun. We provide assisted living and memory care services on one campus. Our wellness services and life enrichment opportunities are designed to maintain or improve the capabilities of each resident – with the emphasis on abilities and support to maintain independence.

At Woodland Palms:
-we encourage you to be independent when possible.
-to maintain your community contacts.
-to expand your horizons by sharing your talents, continuing to learn, and exploring the opportunity to try new things.

We warmly welcome you to experience the good people who live and work here. Our team believes if you do the right thing, the right things happen. You will hear lots of laughter and giggles! Our team is guided by goodness, loyalty, faith, and fun.

Call 520-777-3198, email, schedule a tour, or visit us at 1020 N. Woodland Street, Tucson today!