Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont - Lake Havasu City, AZ

A Home For Dad

We relocated my dad to the Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont back in June of this year. My wife and I and other family members all agree this was a good move for our dad. Not only did it allow us to get our dad closer to family, it was the care and attention we received on our arrival. The help that Michelle and her staff provided in getting things setup was wonderful. Everyone has been supportive and shown great care for our dad. We can not thank them enough for their support.
Thank you so very much.

One Family

Executive Director Michelle and Office Manager Allison went above and beyond to assist us with my father's smooth transition from CA to AZ as a new resident of Prestige at Claremont. I toured several facilities, but kept coming back to Prestige due to the warm, caring interaction between residents and staff. Activities Director Renee puts her heart into her work and it shows! Nurse Tamra is always very attentive and helpful. My father is pleased with his new home and we are very happy to know he is in good hands.

Executive Director Michelle and Offic...

Executive Director Michelle and Office Manager Alison went above and beyond their duties by assisting our family with the coordination of my father's evaluation and acceptance to Prestige at Claremont within a 2-4 day window. Due to their understanding and efforts, we were able to smoothly transition my father from California to Lake Havasu Arizona. Activities Director Renee puts her heart into her work and it shows! Nurse Tamra is new, but has already shown that she is very attentive and helpful.

I toured several assisted living facilities, but none possessed the same resident/staff interaction or caring and pleasant environment as Prestige at Claremont does. My father is pleased with his new home, which makes all of his family very happy.

Review of Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont Assisted Living in Lake Havasu City, AZ

It was eye opening to help my senior 85 year old friend & renter to see how much he needs help managing his medications, feeding himself & not flooding the house again or worse. He just needs to pick a move in date.

We are very pleased with the care of our family member at Prestige.

After searching many places to put our family member, we chose Prestige. The apartments were spacious and the facility was very attractive. What made up our minds for us was the staff. The nurse was caring and qualified. Everyone is helpful and are always pleasant. The food is well prepared and served in pleasant surroundings. Our family member has been there for eight months and still loves it. I would recommend Prestige to anyone.

Residents and visitors enjoy Southwestern style hospitality at Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont. Built in 1994, Claremont was the first assisted living community in Lake Havasu. This 28 unit community is located in a quiet, yet easily accessible, area. Once inside you’ll find a welcoming staff eager to provide service and support. Whether you favor water fitness, dining among friends, or a private patio retreat, you’ll enjoy the warm family atmosphere at Claremont. This community offers private and shared accommodations in studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom units. Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont is an affordable option and a place to call home. Prestige Assisted Living at Claremont is licensed with the State of Arizona as a Directed Care Assisted Living Center.