For over 20 years, Presence Fox Knoll has been serving the residents of the Fox Valley area in a tradition of understanding, support, and respect. Our community features a continuum of care in which our professional staff provide a variety of services to compliment our residents needs. Situated in a picturesque setting along the Fox River, Presence Fox Knoll offers residents the finest of care.

Our Independent Living features spacious one and two bedroom apartments, ranging in size from 672-sq. ft. to 896-sq. ft. All apartments feature a full size kitchen that comes equipped with a refrigerator/freezer, oven, and ample cabinet space. Residents should rest easy knowing that their apartment has an emergency call system that is monitored 24 hours a day. When the day is through join your neighbors for dinner in our spacious dinning room, which overlooks the Fox River.

Residents of our Assisted Living are able to choose from an array of studio apartment styles to meet their individual needs. Residents can enjoy their privacy with their own bathroom with walk-in-shower. They are also treated to weekly housekeeping, towel and linen service, and three home-cooked meals served daily in our main dinning room. An emergency call system is also available in all apartments. Several levels of personal care are available for those that may require additional assistance with activities of daily living. From bathing and dressing to medication management, our 24-hour nursing staff is more than happy to assist.

To fully appreciate what makes Presence Fox Knoll unique, one must tour our community to find out why it is “A Lifestyle For A Lifetime”.

• 24 hour care

Great Alzheimer's unit but facility is being remolded.

While I was touring this facility, they were remodeling the building. They had an Alzheimer’s unit looked really nice and was locked down so my Father couldn’t wander. The facility itself looked really nice and it was clean considering that it was being remodeled. The only thing I didn’t like was that it felt more like a hospital and it was farther away from me so I would have to commute. I would recommend this facility to other families.

What an Amazing Change

The change in my mother since her move here is amazing, she has reconned with old friends who also live here and she has settled in so well. The staff are friendly and show that they care about the residents here. The community is beautiful clean bright and open. The dining area is just gorgeous it looks out over the river and they all dress for dinner and even show up early. We are so very pleased and happy for our mom. We would definitely recommend a tour here.

Not the place for me

I do not like that they have set times for meals. The food is terrible. They do not offer healthy meals and it is not prepared well. Most of the residents have not been friendly so it has been difficult making friends. I have had a few billing issues with this community. The community is clean and the housekeeper that cleans my apartment is wonderful. They do not offer a lot of active things to do. The director is wonderful and very helpful.

If a 10 Was Possible

A Place For Mom was great and helpful when we needed to find a community. My mom is the new resident and I am happy with them.

A tour for mom

We toured this great community. This is a nice community. This community is a little older and nice and inviting community. The staff is amazing and the activities director is happy to be offering a lot of great activities for my mom to stay active. the value is outstanding. We highly recommend this community for great care.

Pretty Good Tour

I had a pretty good tour of this community. The staff was kind, and friendly. From what I saw the community looked nice. It was a nice tour, but I didn't feel this was the community for my parents, and their needs.

A good home for us.

I like living here at this nice clean community. They do offer me alot of activities for when I am able to participating . We do like the food and the variety, but they could use a little change. I would recommend this community for good value and a nice place to live.

Finding this community was a blessing!

It seems as though this was meant to be as it was the facility we chose a few years ago but never moved forward on. Aijdina has been so helpful and patient with us and trying hard to make it work.

My sister loves it

My sister loves it at Fox Knoll. It has been a very good facility for her. I have no complaints. I have been very pleased with everything here.

I really liked this place. Simple and caring with a hospital just down the street.

impeccable care

We like Presence Fox Knoll a lot. The value for us is wonderful. The staff are so attentive to her and constantly taking care of her. The staff even take her trash out twice a day. This facility is the best place we have had mom in and she has been in three different places. They take impeccable care of her. No complaints from me.

I think the quality for the money seemed excellent

I think the quality for the money seemed excellent. I liked the family atmosphere about the place. I liked the idea that the memory floor residence were able to interact with the assisted living groups. I was pretty impressed. It's a little older that other facilities but I would recommend it. The Presence Fox Knoll seemed like a very good community. The facility was very clean. The value seemed excellent.

A Caring Community

We moved my mother into a respite care room just before Christmas. In reviewing several facilities we were incredibly impressed by the kindness of the staff and the outgoing residents who spontaneously interacted with us telling us how much we (assuming we would be the ones moving in) or my mother would like living there. I was concerned that Mom would want to live someplace more "fancy" (and also a minimum of $2,000/month more), but that had not been an issue. My wife and I think it's kind of cool that the building is a historic ex-hospital where my son's father-in-law and all nine of his siblings were born. Mom lives in "the tower" in a very spacious room that was able to accommodate most of her furniture and has great natural lighting and views thanks to multiple large windows on three walls.

The staff have continued to be caring and friendly, providing additional attention and support for my mother's declining cognitive status. There are a lot of activities in which Mom has participated, and she enjoys the community. The head nurse has been especially helpful and has made a friend of mom.

My wife and I are both nurses and we are particularly fussy about the quality of healthcare we use for ourselves and our family. We highly recommend Presence Fox Knoll, but is hardly necessary, as all rooms are currently taken. They offer independent living, assisted living and memory care.

Cleanliness And Freindliness

Everything is good, the facility is handling issues with my mother's memory but the staff is very good, very happy.

My only complaint is the food is horrible for what they pay and I don't think the dinning staff and cooks are managed right, ever since that one lady cook quit like 5 or 6 months ago that place has went down hill. The staff in the kitchen and dining room always have a bad attitude and they are not very clean. I had lunch with my mom and I seen a male cook serving with gloves on and in one hand he was talking on his phone with gloves on, that's nasty and one of the lady cooks always looks dirty that's very poor hygiene, I don't know her name but she's a big tall lady. Also one day I was sitting with my mom and.the dinning room director was yelling at one of the servers and when she seen me I smiled at her and said hello and she gave me a dirty look and didn't say a word, to me that's very ignorant and If you want to improve your facility she should not be in an upper management. Just so you know I don't remember her name but I do know she is a lead caregiver and she is a great success for your facility, I don't see her do a whole lot because I'm not with my mom all day but when I do see her she always has so much passion. She is always helping and I've also seen her with a resident that was upset and she calmed her down and made her smile, to me that is passion. She is an angel to fox knoll. MY mother told me if any resident asked her for somthing she would drop everything she's doing to help them. That's the kind of people we need everywhere. I also wanted to tell you there also is a full time caregiver on the morning shift that is an amazing worker she is tall with red hair and she's probably around the age 40. Also a 2nd shift cargiver named Jackie is really good. Also a nurse named joclyn is really good, she always has an answer for everything and is very professional. Director of nursing is also amazing and the activity lady's are amazing as well. I've notice the maitnance manager is not very professional, I seen him flirting with a younger caregiver which was gind of ackward. This place needs improvement but I would still recommend any one.

I like it here a lot, it's going very good.

I like it here a lot, it's going very good. The food isn't so good, I think it's the way it's cooked, they make everything sound really good, but the scalloped potatoes come out raw, for example. The desserts are wonderful. The people who serve the food are great. The housekeeping girl that comes twice a week doesn't do a very good job, she has a whole floor to clean by herself, she needs some help. The people are very good people. I like our unit the living room is big enough, and we have a beautiful view of the river. The bedroom is very big, and we are able to fit a good amount of our stuff here. I would recommend it to anybody.

We are very happy with them.

We are very happy with them. It's very clean, and the staff is extremely friendly. They are also a lot more reasonable in price than a lot of these places. The activities are just incredible, a tremendous variety, from in house things, games and movies, to outings. They are very responsive. He loves the food. So far he's been very happy with it. We don't have any complaints or concerns at all.

Great place

My Mom and Dad's move to Fox Knoll assisted living was a great decision. They love it there... they are doing more than they have in a long time. There are a lot of activities a very friendly and helpful staff and have made many new friends! When they moved in they got new paint and carpet. They have 3 meals a day and say the food is very good and they have their apartment cleaned and laundry done once a week. I would recommend Fox Knoll to anyone looking for assisted living.

We enjoyed the tour very mu...

We enjoyed the tour very much, the rooms were beautiful. The outside of the building gives a completely different impression than the inside, which was modern and up-to-date. The independent and assisted living setup was very appealing to us.

Katherine Schueller

Thank you so much for visiting us and sharing your experience. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Fox Knolls works for us!

Fox Knolls was the place we selected after interviewing and visiting many other places. Fox Knolls is more like a nice apartment building in the way the rooms are set up and in the way they run the place. You do not get a clinical, hospital feeling here, its more like just a living area. There are a fair number of activities, the staff is VERY attentive as are the admin people. We are actually moving my Mom from her memory care area to an assisted living area in the sam building based on her improvement. The people at Fox Knolls have been super helpful in getting this done.
These might be my words but they are the same words my siblings would write since we all reviewed all potential provider communities. They would mirror my statements.
As a final piece, my mother actually likes it and thats saying something since she is very independent and was not the typical happy resident. While she isn't ecstatic about being anywhere but her own home, she has come to know her care persons, the staff and also has nothing but fine things to say about them.

Toured Tuesday, March 25. ...

Toured Tuesday, March 25. Nice, but probably just out of our price range. It would be about $2100 for the apt, then add level of care. Probably would need level 2, which is $800 more. Wheelchairs no problem. First 2 months' rent free right now. No skilled care at this building. Had a chance to talk with the nurse on staff. She was great.

Not impressed

When we visited this community we were stuck in the elevator for over 5 minutes. The young lady giving us the tour was telling us the maintenance people had just checked them and they were in good working order but we ended up getting stuck. This community reminded me of an old hospital and had the feeling of coming to visit someone in the hospital. We were just not impressed, nothing really popped out to us.