Presbyterian Manor - Wichita, KS has yet not published prices.
- Respite care available
- Skilled Nursing
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Resident Family Education
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
- Specializing in Alzheimer
- Secure Memory Unit
- Short Term Rehab
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Indoor Common Areas
- Long Term Care
- Personalized care plans
- Devotional Services Available
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
They were beautiful but there was a buy in of like a hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
They were beautiful but there was a buy in of like a hundred and fifty thousand dollars. When you leave you get something like ninety percent back but this was still more than what we wanted to do.
Our sights are set on the future at Wichita Presbyterian Manor, offering senior living in Wichita, Kansas, that meets the ever-changing needs and wants of older adults and their families.Our 13-acre campus is refreshed and renewed to offer expanded and new health services for seniors with the same quality care that we have been offering for more than four decades.