Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Topeka, KS

Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Topeka, KS has yet not published prices.

Horrible place

My mother is in the facility and it is awful. They are constantly short staffed. The food is horrible and always late. The good staff leaves due to the way they are treated by the administration. My mother needs assistance to use the bathroom and they take forever to respond to her call light even though she turns the call light on in 30-45 minutes in advance. Unfortunately there aren’t that many good nursing homes in Topeka. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I know there will always be pros and cons at these places, but this place has more bad things than any good things.

Review of Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I would recommend Topeka Center! They are very accommodating and changed my loved one's room because he was cold. The staff have been very kind and it is going well. My loved one had personal items go missing. Everybody has been very kind and they answer the call button quickly for help. The rehab has been wonderful. It has been clean and they come in every day to clean. The only problem was with the request for food and it is a learning process.

Review of Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff does great work! Their friendliness was very good. The meals look good.

Review of Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It's a nice clean place and it doesn't smell. I'm really happy about where my brother is at. I talked to the nurse and she was really friendly. I think he is getting really care. They've been in a couple of times and they have been very friendly and helpful.

At Topeka Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing, our mission is to accelerate positive, successful outcomes for our short-term recovery and rehab patients. After all, you come here for one reason: to complete your recovery and rehab and return home. And we intend to help you reach that goal. If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe, welcoming environment.