The Villages at Southern Hills - Tulsa, OK

Welcome to a Remarkable Assisted Living and Senior Healthcare Community.

Welcome to the Villages at Southern Hills, where exceptional living meets comprehensive professional care.

The Villages at Southern Hills is a charming lifestyle community that was designed with your needs in mind. With beautiful décor, exceptional dining and wellness programs, and an amenity-rich environment intended to assist you in your pursuits of social activities and fun, The Villages at Southern Hills is as unique and distinctive as you.

Beyond the front doors of this extraordinary lifestyle community, you’ll find the compassionate and caring hands of an assisted living and skilled nursing team, as well as experienced and comforting rehabilitation assistance.

Choosing a health care community can be one of the most difficult and important decisions one will ever have to make. At the Villages at Southern Hills, we strive to make that decision a little easier.

My mother was 92 years of age and has been taken care of very well at home with me her daughter until she became ill and had to be hospitalized. The doctor suggested we put her in the village for care after being released from hospital for a set time. They would set her breathing treatments beside her bed and expect her to use them on her own and when I would arrive they would be sitting there unused. She had stage four COPD. After that time she spent there in the village over 20 days I brought her home and within a couple of days we were back in the hospital and of course she did not make it very long after that. I attribute her lungs getting worse because of their[Removed] of not making sure she took her breathing treatments. You cannot expect a 92-year-old person to do certain things on their own. The worst mistake of my life was allowing her to be brought there.

My Tour Went Well

I believe my loved would be happy here but her care had increased. Their care was not suitable for our needs. I thought the tour I had was very nice. The staff and care was all good.

Patience Carter

Thank you for your kind words; we are pleased that you are satisfied with our tour services!

A Lovely Place But Needed More Space

The tour I had went very well. It was very helpful with good information about the community. They were on time and terrific. The rooms did not have enough space on their wall for her personal items. It seemed like a smaller room and we did not pick them.