Lexington Park - Topeka, KS

Great option!

Lexington Park is a great community. The staff are very friendly and helpful in transitioning my loved one. They have been very resourceful and knowledgeable with my loved ones care. They do a great job communicating with the family.

Very nice place for independent living!

I was very impressed with our experience at Lexington Park, it's a very nice place for independent senior living! It's a nice looking place, the people are all very friendly, and the apartments are a very nice size for the price! I would highly recommend them!

Gone downhill in recent years

Our loved one lived here for many years, but unfortunately now it is at a point where I could not recommend this community. Within the last year or so they've had a very high degree of staff turnover, and the service has declined dramatically. Their assisted living section also seems to be a very high percentage of residents with memory issues, which was not a great atmosphere socially for my loved one. The facility itself is beautiful, and I think if you are looking for someone with memory issues it might still be a good place.

Looks like a nice facility....

Looks like a nice facility. Assisted living tour not real informative. Independent living tour very good.

They Didn't Seem to Want My Business

I was there twice and in my opinion it didn't really seem like they cared if they got my business or not. They showed me around a little bit but that was about it. Their price was higher than other ones too so that wasn't too appealing.

As we turn the pages of our lives – growing up, working, experiencing loves and losses, raising our own children – we all experience times when we need a little extra help. At Lexington Park Assisted Living, we have created an environment which combines and celebrates these memorable aspects of life and creates new experiences for you... experiences set in a comfortable, home-like setting which provides security and a variety of life-enriching activities.
At Lexington Park, we strive to offer residents the care and personalized assistance they need. Care is offered around the clock, seven days a week, by our certified nursing staff. Beautiful, yet comfortable suites allow us to offer convenient assistance in your own personal environment, while respecting your need for privacy and independence. Lexington Park strives to give residents the tools and support needed to be as independent as possible, for as long as possible.
Services & Amenities include:
Three nutritionally balanced meals served daily in our dining room.
Health Care Services provided 24 hours a day.
Personalized assistance with dressing, bathing and medications.
Housekeeping and personal laundry.
24-Hour Emergency Communication system.
Studio and One Bedrooms available. All first floor suites, our community has no stairs or elevators.
Social, cultural, spiritual and recreational activities.
Kitchenette in each suite.
Scheduled transportation.
Beauty/Barber Salon.
Whirlpool Spa tub available to all residents.
Short Stay Suites are available.