Autumn Wood - Claremore, OK

Autumn Wood - Claremore, OK has yet not published prices.

• Dental Care Available
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Secure Memory Unit

Review of Autumn Wood

They've been extremely informative. They've been very good at calling us often and keeping in touch. Everybody is very, very nice. The only complaint I would have is the inconsistency of showers. I don't know if my loved one is supposed to get one every other day or what, but she repeatedly has to ask for showers. Other than that, we're just completely satisfied. I've been real pleased with the care. My loved one has not had any complaints about the meals.

Review of Autumn Wood

I appreciate the way my loved one has been treated and the attention she is getting there. Even the meals are good.

Review of Autumn Wood

The staff was very sweet and were always there and ready to do all my mom wanted or needed. One of them even sat with her all night. The therapy was great and helped her get strong enough to walk again. The nurses were very, very sweet. They did as much as they could with what we needed done. The aides were so sweet and always smiling. The meals were as good as they could be. You know what hospital food is like. They always called whenever there was something I needed to know, whether she had fallen or they'd changed a medication. They were wonderful.

Review of Autumn Wood

I am loving it. The therapists give me updates so I know how my loved one is doing. I get regular updates from all the staff so I know what is going on.

Review of Autumn Wood

This place is absolutely wonderful. The therapists are just wonderful, too. The staff is the best. I have absolutely no complaints. Everything is very, very clean. The food is very nice. I have been pleasantly surprised that they always call me and keep me real well informed.

Review of Autumn Wood

Everything is wonderful. It is a wonderful place. No problems whatsoever. The staff is very friendly and everything is just great. The cleanliness is great.

Review of Autumn Wood

They were very caring. Great facility, great food. All spectacular people. The food was great. They did a great job of keeping me informed.

Review of Autumn Wood

It is good. I really like the therapy. Every time there is any news about my loved one or she has any problem, someone calls me to let me know.

Review of Autumn Wood

It is nice and new and clean. The girls are sweet and take care of my mother. They feed her good and treat her good. The only problem I had was making sure the nurses followed the same instructions from one shift to another. The therapist went out of his way to make sure my mother got a shower when she asked for one. The nurses are really good, and they make sure to

explain things to me and my mother so we understand what's going on. The aides are really good and sweet. The lady who set up my mother's care plan was really good with handling her needs and preferences. It is clean. It is a fairly new facility. When you walk in the main lobby it is like walking into a hotel. They have a fish tank and chapel room. They have a family room you can reserve. They call me on everything, and if my mom has any changes in anything they call me.

Review of Autumn Wood

The therapists are excellent. The nurses are really good and sweet and helpful. They follow through with answering questions and always do their jobs. The quality of care is excellent. My only complaint would be that at night I can not get through to anyone. The aides were taking care of my loved one. The whole staff is friendly. The administrator and social worker are very good and helpful and always on top of things. The cleanliness is great and, overall, the food is very good.

Review of Autumn Wood

I think they have a lovely facility. They have activities. The staff was very good with my mother. It's hard to get a hold of the personnel because they're doing a lot of things. Not nurses necessarily, but the administrators. They're very busy, so sometimes it's hard to connect. They're very cordial and good at what they're doing. Everybody was very good. The therapists were getting my mom out of her room and involved. Everything looks good and clean. The meals are always very good. They even asked me what some of the things my mom likes to eat are.

Review of Autumn Wood

The facility was real nice and staff super friendly and answered our questions and called us. They communicated well. The staff was top-notch. The facility was clean.

Review of Autumn Wood

The nurses were wonderful. Everyone was very friendly. They had some aides who were in the first section my dad was in who were more busy with each other than with taking care of the patients. The next wing he was in was wonderful. The meals seemed to be well balanced, and my dad seemed to enjoy them.

Review of Autumn Wood

They seemed very caring. It is a nice place to go into. They are very open to the needs of the patient and family. They have done a nice job of keeping me

informed. They have kept us very up to date throughout the intake process and on what services would be available and when.

Review of Autumn Wood

It is fine I guess. There are TVs in the rooms. Therapy is not as aggressive as we thought it would be. The nurses seem real nice. Everybody is really friendly. The meals don't seem to be very good. It does not look like anybody eats their food. I do not hear from anyone unless I ask a question.

Review of Autumn Wood

The physical therapy is really good and good for her. But they put my mother in a unit with people who are pretty far gone, and she was just forced to be by herself and watch whatever was on the TV. They wouldn't let her change the channel. The staff left her in a corner in her room in her wheelchair for over an hour. It is dirty in there. The stairs are not clean. The food is like dog food. They served her chopped beef three nights in a row. They do not really keep me informed on anything. My mother is the one letting me know.

At Autumn Wood, our philosophy is that the person precedes the dementia. We aspire to support each patient’s unique personhood in a safe and loving environment. We believe individuals with memory loss deserve a special approach to care, focusing on emotional and psychological wellbeing.

Autumn Wood is located in the serene Oklahoma countryside, just outside Tulsa. We are not a traditional nursing home; we are truly a home away from home. Our facility is divided into 5 different intimate “neighborhoods,” each with private patios, garden spaces, and a designated CNA. All rooms are private and pet-friendly. We encourage our residents to dine together and participate in social activities with their fellow neighbors as desired.

While we specialize in memory care, we also offer a range of skilled nursing services to ensure our residents meet their short-term or long-term rehabilitative goals. Our staff demonstrates complete understanding of dementia-related conditions, while being sensitive to each patient’s individuality and medical needs. We are highly trained in managing behaviors and situations associated with memory loss, and we recognize the importance of familiarity and steady routine when working with our residents.

We welcome you and your family to join us in our loving community.

Amenities/Services: