Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation - Salina, KS

Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation - Salina, KS has yet not published prices.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

I love this place and the staff. I looked at lots of places and it is really great and I am so glad that she is there. Everyone is great. It is so good there. The facility is very clean. They are awesome with communication. They call me or if I come in they flag me down to tell me things.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

They have communicated really well throughout my loved ones stay so far.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

My loved one is improving, thanks to their rehab therapy services. I do see the staff working. They are friendly. My loved one has been having problems with her call light not being answered for at least a half hour or more. It is pretty clean and it is a nice facility. She likes the meals. The communication is good.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The rehab therapists have not been walking him as much as I would like. I have not had any complaints about the nurses.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Mom likes it there. The staff like mom and mom likes them too. They have changed some things with the cleanliness and that is good. The nursing care depends on what day you are there because they have good ones and some bad ones. The food is not good.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

They've always been very, very helpful with anything. They take good care of my loved one and the family. I really appreciate everything that they do! It makes it peaceful for the family member. She feels like this is home. If there's something I have to talk about, it's always very positive and very good. She loves the food and they're very good about feeding her. They always contact me if they're changing anything, like medication.

It went well!

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

My loved one says the meals are good. They have really done a good job of making accommodations for her. The nurses are very friendly but the aides could use some improvement.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

It is excellent. The nurses are excellent. The nutritionist helps with his food and his medical condition for his food. If you do not like what is being served they have alternate food but he likes the food. They are exercising him twice a day. The cleanliness is excellent but the hall has an odor.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

All of the staff has been especially friendly.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

They have a pretty caring staff and they are taking care of my loved one. Her room always seems to be clean and also the dining room. She complains about the meals but I have tasted them myself and they taste pretty good. The communication is pretty good.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The experience with Kenwood has been very good so far. The staff has done very well with their communication and the nurses are always happy to provide any information.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

I have already recommended the facility! They are always wiping things down and cleaning. What I really like is that there is no odor. Every one of the staff is wonderful. No complaints. He can be very hard to get along with but the staff is very friendly with him and always nice. They communicate anything and everything. Whenever something happens they are very good about reaching right out. There is a nurse who is absolutely wonderful and she is just a doll! When I need anything done I get her and she takes care of it right away. I really like the nurses and I understand they cannot be everywhere at one time but some of the things they could be a little better about. Recently I am not really happy with the way things have been. They keep losing his things and I just feel as though they are becoming lax. When I tell the staff that something of his is missing, they say someone will check for it and then nothing ever comes of it.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The communication lately has improved. One nurse, in particular, is doing a good job for my loved one. I just don't feel like they give him the proper care he requires and they aren't that friendly or helpful.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The staff here have been just so kind. You can tell they are not just here to get a paycheck. They are committed to their patients. They all are very friendly so far. It's very clean, they do such a good job. I have not seen the meals myself but I imagine she likes them - if you feed her she's happy! Excellent communication so far. They call me all the time with information also just to let me know how she's doing.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The nurses are really good about calling me about her condition. They take care of my loved one's issues promptly. They are friendly. Sometimes it smells like urine. She hates their food and says they do not know how to cook.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The nurses bend over backward to accommodate him. He thought the food was bland he likes spicy food and they brought him his own hot sauce. Doesn't smell like what nursing homes usually smell like. They keep me informed when they have his care meetings, they send out letters, and they call.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Her only complaint about the place is that she hates the food.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

My sister loves it there. They keep them motivated. They have great nurses and aides. The nurses are always taking care of the patients and have positive and friendly attitudes. It is like a nursing home they all smell the same to me. They are doing a great job with communication. They call me and let me know what is going on and remind me of her appointments.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The nurses are great and the aides are friendly! They provide good services. The nurses pay attention to their patients. It helped her to get moving more when she had therapy. Sometimes I have to call and get updates myself. I tell them to call me all of the time. Communication could be a whole lot better. My mom is a very picky eater, I have seen it myself. They have their days when it is not as clean as it could be.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Mom seems pretty satisfied. She feels comfortable there, and if you knew my mother you know that is unusual! She has adjusted really well. They make her work hard in therapy. It always looks really clean to me. Most time she says the food is pretty good. Any time I have a question or something comes up, we communicate.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Kenwoodview is really good.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

My loved one seems to be doing pretty good over there. I was surprised they have done as well as they have. It has been a pretty good experience for him. I think they are very good. If I had to do go somewhere for rehabilitation, this would be a nice place. They always seem like a really good staff. Everything is very nice and clean. He is enjoying the food. Sometimes they let him pick the food he really likes.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

They are good with keeping us informed. The aides are pretty good and the cleanliness is alright. My loved one is not impressed with the meals.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The therapy services are great! She said, for the most part, everything has gone really well. Her only complaint is that the temperature in the building is too hot. She said the meals have been great. I have tried one time so far to contact the facility and that interaction was a very good experience.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

I have been there several times visiting her and she has had a wet bed. When this happens it can take half an hour to get help. They are friendly and don't get me wrong they take good care of her. But I would just like to see her dry more often.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

There are no spices in the food.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Since my loved one has been at the facility they have done a lot of remodeling with it and it looks very nice. Really friendly staff. They all seem to know who you are and they ask how you are doing when I visit. The remodeling has made a big difference. Really good communication. I especially love that our other family members go visit her there. I am very happy and content with this place so far and I am sure she is too because if she wasn't she'd gripe to me!

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

One of the aides and one of the nurses the nurse both know my loved one and I trust them. The nurses were fine. During the day everything was okay but the night was not as good.

It was clean.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

The aides were good but I would not recommend.

Review of Kenwoodview Health and Rehabilitation

Before today it would have been a 5. Today I am rating it a 1. We are having a roommate issue with the facility. They do not give medicine on time. My mom has to remind the nurses for her medication. At times I have had to go get certain medications and bring them to her because they ran out. The list goes on. They have to be friendly but you can definitely tell which ones are genuine and which ones are not.

Kenwoodview Health and Rehab is a CMS 5-star rated facility serving Salina, Kansas and the surrounding community. We specialize in short-term rehabilitation, around-the-clock skilled nursing care, and specialty medical programs such as cardiac care and stroke rehabilitation. We also offer assistance with daily living, post-surgical assistance, physical disability support, and a wide range of comfortable amenities. Our skilled nursing staff will provide an individualized service that you can trust.We invite you and your family to feel at home in the comfort of our senior community.