We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
CHECK IT OUT for yourself.
Collingwood is changing for the worst. As indicated by another review, the staff members in key positions are often rude. When calling you are past around to several people without getting your questions answered or getting a resolution.
The administrator and social worker do not respond to my calls anymore. They only tell staff what to tell me. Decisions made often are done without consent of the family or the responsible party. They tell you something has been done, but is often not true. They get angry when you are not in agreement with certain medications. Plus, there is a revolving door of new staff members.
Physician orders outside of the facility are often not followed as specified by the doctor. The list goes on with growing problems observed at this facility. My recommendation is do not trust what they say regarding your family member. CHECK IT OUT for yourself.
Please do not send your loved ones here!! They could careless about them. The staff is as rude as they come. The I don't care attitude and lack of compassion is unbelievable.we are doing everything we can to move our presious loved one to a different facility. If your loved one is here please check on them as often as possible.
The reasons for two-star rating:
1. Claim to be a memory care facility, but very little is being done daily for certain patients with advance memory needs (rehab, activities, and etc..). However documentation will indicate such services are being provided to the patient.
2. Key staff members often provide wrong information to family members (e.g. doctor visits outside of the facility -- not the resident doctor). The family member was told to contact them first, because medicare and/or medicaid may not pay for the services patient received prior to moving to this facility by outside doctor (services such a heart, diabetics, rehab, and etc. Upon admission, staff was told that their will be seeing doctors outside of the facility.
3. Billing over and over again for same services (e.g. they keep checking and billing for arthritis (treatment over-the-counter pain medication), teeth (patient has gum deterioration) and etc..
4. Staff member rudeness and lack of information about the specific needs of each patient is an on-going problem.
5. Recommendation: Visit often and if you see something say something....
I work here via a separate company as companion care for a couple clients here and I would not recommend it for anyone. Although the staff is friendly and helpful whenever they are around, it takes them way too long to respond to call lights and client needs. For example, it took almost an hour and a half for them to change my client's soiled diaper and that happens every time something is needed, sometimes even longer. The food is decent and the rooms aren't too bad although this is an older building and it shows.
Was this review helpful? 2
Staff was very friendly.
Staff was very friendly.
Was this review helpful?
Took tour and found the facility sta...
Took tour and found the facility staff to be extremely friendly; however, the facility is run down and smells. It's location is Metro with little opportunity for outdoor activities.
Was this review helpful? 1
Collinwood Nursing Rehabilitation is a professional care community in a quiet residential area of Plano, TX. This property offers individualized hospice and rehab services. Collinwood Nursing Rehabilitation is a community where you'll experience a comfortable new beginning with a dedicated staff.