PowerBack Rehab Lakewood - Lakewood, CO

PowerBack Rehab Lakewood - Lakewood, CO has yet not published prices.

Awesome experience

I have nothing but good things to say about this place and how wonderful the staff is! My husband went to Powerback after falling and breaking his hip and I couldn't have been more pleased with the staff and the facility! We were there for almost a month and if we could have stayed longer we would have! The CNA's were amazing especially [name removed], [name removed], [name removed], [name removed]! They were all very caring and helped my husband so much! I stayed with him everyday and they not only made sure he was taken care of but they always made sure i was ok too! If I had one complaint it would be the lack of communication when it comes to appointments with drs and being transported but that would be it! The food isn't the best but the kitchen staff are awesome and would do whatever they could to make what you wanted! The nurses were very caring and very quick to respond when needed! I was very pleased with his stay there and I wouldn't hesitate to go back, if need be!!

Not a good experience

My loved one did not have a good experience with her rehabilitation while at this community. They did not help take care of her personnel needs. They did not seem to be very attentive. I would not recommend this community for rehabilitation.

BEWARE

BEWARE - My mother just left this facility yesterday after having knee replacement surgery last week, this is my mother's second time in this facility and it was groundhog day all over again.
We have already filed complaints with the state regarding all of the mishaps while she was in Powerback.

PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH before sending a loved one here. Look at all of the fines they faced last August and the [removed], it's insane this place is still allowed to operate.

Everything from not being fed, to improper medication to them leaving my mother in the restroom with no help to get out of there alone do to her surgery, the blatantly FORGOT about her and LEFT her in there.

Imagine being given the wrong medication or not getting the medication you need, can have a SERIOUS outcome.

You have a few nice nurses there, that is about it. The staff does not care period. After my family made a complaint to the supervisors in the facility, the care got even WORSE. They are the epidemy of [removed]

I hope this facility gets shut down because the new management isn't doing a thing.