Poet's Walk of Fredericksburg - Fredericksburg, VA

Beautiful facility, friendly and compassionate staff! I saw everyone engaged with the activities and it was CLEAN!!!

Christina OLeary

Thank you for the kind feedback and positive review!

Lovely Community

We had a wonderful tour of this community. This is a beautiful community with kind people. The staff was friendly, and helpful. They were very nice too my family, and I. Our questions were answered, and everything went well. However we did feel the residents were more advanced in their Alzheimer's than my mother. It was a lovely tour, but not the right fit for my mother, and her needs.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. We hope you find the right fit.

I would highly recommend this community.

This community is for memory care residents only and the staff keep the residents very engaged all day long. They offer a website the families are able to log into to see the different activities available. The only issue we had with this community is in the beginning there was a breakdown in communication with one of my loved one's medication. The food is homemade and tastes good. They offer ice cream every sunday. This is a secure community, however the residents are able to walk around and enjoy the entire community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your detailed feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

I like the care at the community. My father is doing well here. He is please with the meals that are served and the variety. He likes the staff that is caring for his needs. He is active in a lot of activities with the other residents. We would recommend this community for the good value and care that is received here to other families.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Wonderful place to be!

The community is great. Mom just had a hard time with the transition phase of it all. I do like that they make sure that the residents are active. Mom enjoys the music program that they have and the outings. The food on the other hand can use work. Needs more flavor kind of like school cafeteria food.

Christina OLeary

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate all feedback. This will be shared with our team so we can give our residents and families the highest level of care and services.

This was ok and the staff was kind but I did not get the impression of the more specialized care needs that I did at Bickford.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews as each one helps us reach our goal to be the premiere healthcare provider. Please feel free to reach out to us again.

The activities are superb!!

I was intrigued by a calming room they have at the community. It has sensory items in it such as lights, music and underwater scenes. They encourage visits by pets. The professional staff are excellent. The community is convenient in the lay out. The food is good and I would recommend this community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive feedback! We truly appreciate the time you took to review our community.

Made a difficult situation harder...

We originally loved the idea of Poet's Walk for Mom, but their sales person/representative was VERY pushy, which was the last thing we need in our situation. We will be looking elsewhere...

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all reviews to help us better meet your expectations.

A Brand New Community

This is a brand new community and is being used as a model place for dementia. There is a lot of caregivers here and it is a good ratio between residents. Overall, I am happy with the care. The meals are tasty and plenty. My husband enjoys all the activities, he has made friends too. I would recommend this place.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

Comfortable With The Care They Are Providing My Husband With

Everything is going well for my husband here at this community. He has adjusted very well to it. The staff is great, but I do think they are understaffed and need more. The community is well maintained, his room and the community are neat and tidy. There many activities offered. I've tried some meals and the food is good. I know he is receiving good care and I would recommend this community.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Poet's Walk - Fredericksburg

Our loved one moved to Poet's Walk Memory Care Community - Fredericksburg two months ago and is thriving in their loving and supportive environment. Every detail in the building, program, and staff is geared to memory care, and it has made a positive difference in our loved one's life.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review.

Pleased

The home is always clean when we have been there. The food is quite tasty and the staff is very attentive during the meal time. All of the staff we have encountered smile and make us feel welcome. During the transition period they were comforting to us and mom. A beautiful home.

Christina OLeary

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.